Bridge City 62 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 35/Final

WOSgrad

yes your right I do. I have to say something positive about the team are it would be all negative. It's just upsetting to know that LCM could be a lot better. Sorry it bothers you

It's understanding you feel the way you do. If I graduated from LCM I would feel the same. And your right you don't always want to be negative but it is games like these when have to tell it like it is. I didn't know we were coming to a track meet. 

Well I know we live in a sensitive world so don't hurt people's feelings but if they picked the coaching profession not to get criticized they might need to rethink it

I gotcha here's what I think,the people who brought him there must like it,he's been there how many years and hasn't produced a winning season.. so u prolly can't change it if u wanted.. I'm done good luck 

I gotcha here's what I think,the people who brought him there must like it,he's been there how many years and hasn't produced a winning season.. so u prolly can't change it if u wanted.. I'm done good luck 

we went 7-3 I believe in 2010. His best season at LCM.  In the Beaumont enterprise few years ago Crouch was the 3rd highest coach in Setx. But your right the administration wanted him. I expect to win sorry I still have pride. 

Edited by LCM17

Has LCM considered a move down to 4A D2?

Their kids never gave up after things got ugly early. There are some good players in LCM, and they are well disciplined.  They just played a BC team that was READY. BC tackling leaves a little to be desired. LCM broke too many tackles for me. On to Huffman. 

the Cards looked better. Good luck

Congratulation BC on the win you guys were awesome. Also congrats for hanging 40 and more on LCM which I didn't think would happen if LCM would have came out playing looking as if they even practiced this week. I know that there is few LCM fans on this site but for the few, this is what we get when admin. excepts the football program to be just alright. Your not going to find to many coaching staffs to come in like BC's for what this staff is getting. LCM 17 believe me the fans in the stands and the community are the only ones that really care. BC congratulation you guys did it right. Now that's negative.

Well Tx Hoops we're vindicated.  You and I were about the only two that thought BC would have a .500 season.  

Congrats Cardinals!  Keep rolling. 

nope! Not just you two. I was one of the ones with y'all also that in the beginning of the season said BC was going to be the real deal. Always had talent, just not the right coach. As a matter of fact, I believe I said they would end up 8-2 or 7-3. I'll have to go back and look. 

Edited by kicker

Has LCM considered a move down to 4A D2?

Their kids never gave up after things got ugly early. There are some good players in LCM, and they are well disciplined.  They just played a BC team that was READY. BC tackling leaves a little to be desired. LCM broke too many tackles for me. On to Huffman. 

let's not get ahead of ourselves now. BC is good but wouldn't fare well in 9-4AD2 much less LCM

Edited by kicker