Dayton 41 Kingwood Park 35/Final

WOSgrad

14.2... just curious. did Kpark turn the ball over in the first half against you guys? I obviously didn't see the game, but noticed they had 2 fumbles and 2 INTs. Also, did y'alls turnovers come in the 2nd half with reserves in the game?

Crosby fumbled on their opening drive. One of the backup qbs threw the pick in the second half. I don't remember what our second fumble was? I can't remember when KP's turnovers came. They probably did have two in the first half though. 

I think Crosby had like 330 yards of offense at the half and KP was in the 60's, I'm pretty sure they turned it over in the first half but I just remember them punting. 

Crosby fumbled on their opening drive. One of the backup qbs threw the pick in the second half. I don't remember what our second fumble was? I can't remember when KP's turnovers came. They probably did have two in the first half though. 

I think Crosby had like 330 yards of offense at the half and KP was in the 60's, I'm pretty sure they turned it over in the first half but I just remember them punting. 

Y'all rolled em either way. thanks for the info.

It will be packed on the visitor side for sure.  From what I have seen of Dayton's game this year they better go pass out free tickets.  Looked like there were as many Crosby fans on Dayton side last night as there were Dayton fans.  

Go Crosby ! 

I know, sad isn't it? 

The Broncos have shut teams out the second half this year and that's what's gonna happen next Friday. I don't care what chron. com shows and I don't care what rank Crosby has, they go deep into th playoffs 1 year and now they are #2 in the state bla bla bla bla. Friday night the Broncos are whooping the Cougars in our house, whatever it takes. The past two years have been great games, difenantly games of the season, and this one will be no different, but the Broncos do pull this one out.

So you shut teams out in the second half but just got outscored 21-20 in the second half? I hope y'all shut us out the same way. 

I find it comical that whenever dayton fans were talking about the difference in the score between dayton and crosby vs. Nederland  and bh. Crosby posters argued that a win by a small margin on the road is more impressive  then a win by a big margin at home. For example a 7 point win on the road is more impressive than a 14 point win at home. But when crosby wins by more vs. Common opponent at home then dayton on the road it is the other way around. Lol. What ever floats your boat buddy. But dayton is gonna sink ur ship really soon.

I find it comical that whenever dayton fans were talking about the difference in the score between dayton and crosby vs. Nederland  and bh. Crosby posters argued that a win by a small margin on the road is more impressive  then a win by a big margin at home. For example a 7 point win on the road is more impressive than a 14 point win at home. But when crosby wins by more vs. Common opponent at home then dayton on the road it is the other way around. Lol. What ever floats your boat buddy. But dayton is gonna sink ur ship really soon.

I think I'll just sit back and listen to all the intelligence that's about to come forth, the rest of this week. 

Go Crosby!!!

I think I'll just sit back and listen to all the intelligence that's about to come forth, the rest of this week. 

Go Crosby!!!

Yep me too. Can't wait to read cougar14.2 (AKA cougar14, coug8broncos, #plusone, 2,3,4... etc..) what he has to say.. Those stats are the bomb. They win the game hands down. Nothing else factors in. Like injuries,  bad calls by the refs , weather, none  of that.  OR a rivalry that runs deep between opponents. Nope OCT16th. Come on!!!!!!

On my way out of town. Going to Louisiana to watch my grand daughter compete in her first Jr.ROTC competition.  

Be blessed.

GO BRONCOS!

Yep me too. Can't wait to read cougar14.2 (AKA cougar14, coug8broncos, #plusone, 2,3,4... etc..) what he has to say.. Those stats are the bomb. They win the game hands down. Nothing else factors in. Like injuries,  bad calls by the refs , weather, none  of that.  OR a rivalry that runs deep between opponents. Nope OCT16th. Come on!!!!!!

On my way out of town. Going to Louisiana to watch my grand daughter compete in her first Jr.ROTC competition.  

Be blessed.

GO BRONCOS!

It's always better to use data than just to go off of a gut feeling. Sometimes that feeling is just diarrhea, if you know what I'm saying? I used to wager games in school and found analytics to be extremely useful in determining outcomes. It still works the vast majority of the time. Have fun in The Boot though.