Beaumont Central @ Nederland Predictions

IMO Dayton and Crosby would beat PAM. Not sure Dayton could beat WB, but Crosby would probably smash them. I would say Ned had the rougher preseason, so I wouldn't judge by what they gave up in those games. 

Ned wins this one.

Nederland gave up the same amount of ridiculous yards against Vidor and Ozen.  We need not  even talk about that Clear Lake team...  They're atrocious!

It doesn't matter how many yards you have, ask Ozen. They had 200+ yards more than Nederland Friday night. What matters is the score when that last second tics off the clock. Friday night Nederland had more. I guess one could say that Nederland was just better at getting it done. I'm just saying!

Ozen?  They're the same team that got ran off the field by Lumberton...  So to say that Ozen got all those yards, what does that say about y'all?

There is nothing wrong with Centrals defense. Definately one of the top defenses in the district.... DC made good adjustments as well. I think a big advantage is that all the Nederland coaches got a full game to watch live and prepare....

The good thing about football is that live game tapes are seen by BOTH coaching staffs.  Our coach has tape on y'all.  They have tape on y'all wins and losses as well.  

Ozen?  They're the same team that got ran off the field by Lumberton...  So to say that Ozen got all those yards, what does that say about y'all?

It says we got the job done and won the game WITHOUT needing all those yards to get it done. More efficient game play! Anymore questions.  Don't misunderstand me, Central is and almost always is a challenge. This will be no cake walk for the Dog or the Jags, but also don't discount the ability of these players ( namely the O line ) to get the job done when needed. I expect a good tight game, and pray that ALL players walk away injury free.

It says we got the job done and won the game WITHOUT needing all those yards to get it done. More efficient game play! Anymore questions.  Don't misunderstand me, Central is and almost always is a challenge. This will be no cake walk for the Dog or the Jags, but also don't discount the ability of these players ( namely the O line ) to get the job done when needed. I expect a good tight game, and pray that ALL players walk away injury free.

Very good post...

A very redundant post...

If Ozen had not have beaten PAM... No one would have ever have thought any of this up... But I think a middle school team could beat PAM... (Sorry BG)... This is all Internet chatter... History repeats itself all the time.. We know who the major players in the district are year in year out... 

If Ozen had not have beaten PAM... No one would have ever have thought any of this up... But I think a middle school team could beat PAM... (Sorry BG)... This is all Internet chatter... History repeats itself all the time.. We know who the major players in the district are year in year out... 

I said they were light years better before the season started.  They finished non district 2-1 vs. 0-3 the year before.  

the way we play D Reshawn would rip us up this yr. 

Never to early to jump this game ! Ned is overall quicker / faster  & outcoached  ( probably bigger and stronger on O . But Central is "more athletic" Dogs win  Central got a nice D but they have not faced Ned O line . Krautz  probably fastest in district in pads Perkins  . Fisher . Mayfield . I 'm starting to feel sorry for us with all that speed at Central ? Yeah So we give up a few points only thing matters is who has most at end and that's Dogs ! Yards don't count D stats don't count . Speed in track --zero ? 

Never to early to jump this game ! Ned is overall quicker / faster  & outcoached  ( probably bigger and stronger on O . But Central is "more athletic" Dogs win  Central got a nice D but they have not faced Ned O line . Krautz  probably fastest in district in pads Perkins  . Fisher . Mayfield . I 'm starting to feel sorry for us with all that speed at Central ? Yeah So we give up a few points only thing matters is who has most at end and that's Dogs ! Yards don't count D stats don't count . Speed in track --zero ? 

So, you're saying He is faster than Duke from GCM, Whaley from Central, and Tyler from Ozen?

And Central has good size in the trenches and Central has seen a VERY good O-Line in West Brook and held their own...

Like I said,, after watching central play lumberton saturday in that very boring game,,, dogs roll in this one

Boring game because, why?  Not much scoring?  You can tell when a team plays no defense.  Never seen a game that was a defensive struggle.  A defensive battle?  Probably not in Nederland, Texas.  

Just curious:  Did "D" stats count in the first two games?

We have beaten Central before when they have had more talent than us. Nothing changes this year,,,,,,,,,

Nederland 24

Central 20

Krautz is the fastest back in pads BMTSoulja1! Come see for yourself!!

....fastest player in pads...  Smh...  Again, see Tyler from Ozen, see Whaley and Spearman from Central, See Rhodes from Lumberton, and see Duke from GCM...  James, my friend, you're delusional....