Houston Rockets

I'm going to stay positive this year, I will give them a 50/50 chance to make the playoffs after they make some trades. I think DH will be in New York before February, and the Rockets will get Ryan Anderson , the center we had before Omir Asek. and then make the playoff. Jones will likely end up in New Orleans. JMO 

Edited by ladybug33

Yes DH has his moments where he plays well, however, I believe he wants out of H-Town. The Rockets have been after Ryan Anderson for awhile now, I think they get him this year. I do not think that giving DH another big contract makes good sense IMO . Another player whom I would not trade is Trevor Ariza. He has been very valuable to the team, and I'm not sure how long Thorthon will be part of the team because of playing time.

Even though the Rockets won in overtime tonight, it still seems as though they are not clicking as a team like last year. I don't believe it's all the  players now, I think its more that they have tuned out this whole group of coaches. In the huddle I'm watching JH and he is not engaged with what ever Bickerstaff is saying and diagraming  on his clip board. I bet he sounds just like Kevin lol.

3 hours ago, cowboysfan88 said:

Is it just me but why do the rockets struggle against bad teams and play well with the good teams

No its not just you, I have noticed the same thing, is why I believe the Rockets are picking choosing their placement n the playoffs, they sure as neck should not want the 7th or 8th place because of the Spurs and Golden State.

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 10:35 PM, cowboysfan88 said:

Morey needs to  wake up and get some trades done and a head coach  move this is just terrible 

Cleveland is an elite team with better players than we have and it showed though out the game. I believe they win the East hands down, while I also, think that Morey is making some inquiries to move peole around. The problem that he is having is that teams want the core of our team for one of their players. Morey should hold fast and not trade our good players for some one who will not stay for the long haul i.e. Josh Smith. I expect trade to start around the first of Feb.

Idk why ppl just think harden is the problem with the rockets yeah his d sucks but you can count on him suiting up every night this team has issues like I said before Idk what it is but looks like some guys take games off not just harden if I was the owner or GM I will just start making calls getting rid of ppl get ppl that's gonna play every game and have heart and attitude 

I never understood why Josh Smith left in the first place. I think he will help, however we need to address our point guard situation, PB has been injury prone the whole season. Ty Lawson is on the wrong team (The Rockets). James Harden is not himself this year, and I do not believe it is just the Kardashian woman. More and More I believe it is her in that relationship by herself Harden is a Player. I do not think he and Howard get along and that is the basis for the Rockets problems this year. Howard will not be a Rocket too much longer. If the Rockets are to have a chance at getting Kevin Durant next season, Howard must be gone, because Durant can't stand him, lol. It has been a disappointing season, however we will make the playoffs IMO. 

2 hours ago, cowboysfan88 said:

Josh Smith back to Houston this should be interesting

This could be the end of Jones or Harrell via trade, JMO, I can not see the Rockets keeping all those PF. Each one of them are skilled, D-Mo could even be gone now that Smith is back. Rumor is Ty Lawson will be traded to Nets and maybe D-Mo or Jones. Would like to keep D-Mo. Time will tell.

1 hour ago, ladybug33 said:

This could be the end of Jones or Harrell via trade, JMO, I can not see the Rockets keeping all those PF. Each one of them are skilled, D-Mo could even be gone now that Smith is back. Rumor is Ty Lawson will be traded to Nets and maybe D-Mo or Jones. Would like to keep D-Mo. Time will tell.

Where did you find that rumor and for who 

I do believe the rockets are about to do some trades especially at the pf spot its too crowded tjones or dmo has to be on the move I wouldn't trade Lawson unless I get something better in return we have one of the deepest teams in the league its no way we should be playing this poorly but I do believe some pieces needs  to  be moved to shake and wake this team up