Richmond Foster 42 West Orange-Stark 14/Final

WOSgrad

I've tried to post a few things but I will sum it up real quick. Cougar14.2 is an absolute moron. He will be wondering what happened to his make believe team while WOS is playing in late December.

Well to start with my friend his team was wacthing you play last season from home and maybe they were jelouse of you guys. I believe that without a doubt that you will also be playing again this 2015 season after Crosby Cougs are playing basketball!!!

Why would they reconsider Kicker, Foster is the #9 5A in the area and just beat y'all by 28? Remember their coach saying y'all won't be on their schedule next year because "y'all give them all they can handle" through. 

WOS is a beast and with less than 90 schools to compete with there's a better chance they play further than Crosby. I'm just pointing the things out I said would happen when ironically wnough WOS fans said I was a "moron" earlier this week.

I've tried to post a few things but I will sum it up real quick. Cougar14.2 is an absolute moron. He will be wondering what happened to his make believe team while WOS is playing in late December.

Not a moron, just a troll. I swear Crosby has some of the the most trolling fans, of any other area fan base..

Nothing to hang your heads about Stangs. I am sure y'all will still be playing late into the year, while Crosby is trying to dribble basketballs

Edited by Pepper Brooks

Well to start with my friend his team was wacthing you play last season from home and maybe they were jelouse of you guys. I believe that without a doubt that you will also be playing again this 2015 season after Crosby Cougs are playing basketball!!!

well I'll be the first to admit that Foster was just too much for us tonight. Nothing to be ashamed of though because I doubt we'll see a team like this for the rest of the season. 

Why would they reconsider Kicker, Foster is the #9 5A in the area and just beat y'all by 28? Remember their coach saying y'all won't be on their schedule next year because "y'all give them all they can handle" through. 

WOS is a beast and with less than 90 schools to compete with there's a better chance they play further than Crosby. I'm just pointing the things out I said would happen when ironically wnough WOS fans said I was a "moron" earlier this week.

ok, I will accept that but it sure seemed like you were trying to degrade us. If that wasn't your intentions then I apologize. As much as I wanted us to beat RF, I knew they would give us trouble. I honestly thought we could beat them but knew we had to play an almost perfect game. 

Not really. Lots of 5A teams from the Houston metro would beat WOS just like this. PNG didn't have the personnel the 5A teams out here do. 

Foster is going to get blown out next week when they play George Ranch to start district and probably lose to PLC and the end of the season. Foster will then be subsequently beaten in the first round by Elkins or RP. 

A 5A team that's probably going to go 7-4 just dominated WOS like that, that's part of the power shift you're starting to see in region 3. That's the difference between 5A and 4A-D2. 

This game was simple to predict. FB Marshall has better athletes than WOS at this point in time and just got shut out the week before. WOS basically plays the same way as Marshall, why would they do any better?

A painful truth...

Tonight we looked young on offense against a big and experienced team, that said I won’t give Foster all the credit that they would have received from me had it not been for their teams behavior. IMO the coaches on the foster side lost in a way because of attitudes of some of their players. The coaches on foster side have no control over some of their players. There was some excellent play from defensive players #15 and #21 on RF, those two guys were making big plays. Baby Huey did his job, by rolling and pushing our boys around lol. Surely his parents know that all that weight is un-healthy.

This game I am sure will be a teachable moment for our Stangs, and we will move on grateful that no one suffered any injuries. I do not believe that this game will set us back, I believe that the mustangs will bounce back next week and not look back.

Not a moron, just a troll. I swear Crosby has some of the the most trolling fans, of any other area fan base..

Nothing to hang your heads about Stangs. I am sure y'all will still be playing late into the year, while Crosby is trying to dribble basketballs

and your a punk. Run your mouth and your team sucks. Get on down the road. Stark got slapped just like is gonna happen when they travel to where real football is played. Sit down. 

Go Crosby!!!

well I'll be the first to admit that Foster was just too much for us tonight. Nothing to be ashamed of though because I doubt we'll see a team like this for the rest of the season. 

Great post!  If you cant win in the trenches you will lose everytime.  RF is a good team. If we played them 10 times they will beat us 10 times.  

and your a punk. Run your mouth and your team sucks. Get on down the road. Stark got slapped just like is gonna happen when they travel to where real football is played. Sit down. 

Go Crosby!!!

Your name fits you very well.  Maybe you should try and put them in your mouth.... Kmsl 

Definitely nothing to be ashamed about in this one.   I would like to know if any of those who made such strong remarks about this WOS team compared to past WOS teams are still feeling the same way.   My point isn't to down play this team just think it was way early to be making some of those statements.

Go Crosby!!

Struck a nerve...lol

Like i said the most trolling fan base on this site.

Crosby is all hat no cattle. Summer Creek 2.0 

Nutz I'm far from I sore loser.  If you read my all my post you would realize I'm a realist and not Sugar Coating our lost. I just hate the fact you Crosby Fans be trolling bekuz you'll  just starting winning. Congrats to RF they where the better team.  

Edited by Kj Dad

When a team like RF with much more size & matches up w/speed(I counted 71 kids in white)you prolly lose.I agree this WOS team is smallest i'd seen for them.I thought RF had wr height advantage match-ups all night,smh the refs.Its rare to watch a Mustang team go 3 in out/punt that much,maybe the wind helped the ball to fly longer but it just didn't look like the norm performance by(gm broadcaster=callin out Dallas Jackson).Pretty Gutsy call to sch up vs tuff competition.Chain gang answered the bell to start the 3rd qtr,get them Stangs in hot tub,there was some wood being laid between gladiators both ways.Absence of a strong rush attack=Stangs chaingang stretched series after series,how long can a real good team keep their defense on the field=game factor considering RF constantly bringing in fresh legs.I picked it right,Foster better than last yr,Wos not quite as deep this go around.Returning starters smh tells this team very young

Not really. Lots of 5A teams from the Houston metro would beat WOS just like this. PNG didn't have the personnel the 5A teams out here do. 

Foster is going to get blown out next week when they play George Ranch to start district and probably lose to PLC and the end of the season. Foster will then be subsequently beaten in the first round by Elkins or RP. 

A 5A team that's probably going to go 7-4 just dominated WOS like that, that's part of the power shift you're starting to see in region 3. That's the difference between 5A and 4A-D2. 

This game was simple to predict. FB Marshall has better athletes than WOS at this point in time and just got shut out the week before. WOS basically plays the same way as Marshall, why would they do any better?

no argument here, you were right. 

Big difference at the line of scrimmage as predicted. Also 47 yards less than the 250 total I predicted WOS would get. #PlusOne almost had it on the screws at 42-21, he just gave WOS too many points. 

This is the hidden content, please

yep

When a team like RF with much more size & matches up w/speed(I counted 71 kids in white)you prolly lose.I agree this WOS team is smallest i'd seen for them.I thought RF had wr height advantage match-ups all night,smh the refs.Its rare to watch a Mustang team go 3 in out/punt that much,maybe the wind helped the ball to fly longer but it just didn't look like the norm performance by(gm broadcaster=callin out Dallas Jackson).Pretty Gutsy call to sch up vs tuff competition.Chain gang answered the bell to start the 3rd qtr,get them Stangs in hot tub,there was some wood being laid between gladiators both ways.Absence of a strong rush attack=Stangs chaingang stretched series after series,how long can a real good team keep their defense on the field=game factor considering RF constantly bringing in fresh legs.I picked it right,Foster better than last yr,Wos not quite as deep this go around.Returning starters smh tells this team very young

i couldn't believe how small Wos was. That was insane. How the hell did Png lose versus them?? Too much speed??