Colmesneil 26 Hull-Daisetta 12/Final

WOSgrad

Fair enough..I can respect that.  I'm sure that the coaches are having these same conversations in the field house every Saturday.  Either that or looking for jobs for next year..  Either way I doubt it is their intention to make this season any worse than it seems to be already.  Hang in there.  I've given you guys a lot of griefThank you sir. the last few seasons but I don't want any of your kids to get injured or anything..  I do understand your concern.

Thank you sir. I believe your right, the Coaches are probably having the same conversations, and I know they are good men, that don't want this season to be any worse.

Edited by H-D BOBCAT 55

lol, the offense is averging 6 points, the defense scored 3 TD's vs SP, we got lucky on an offensive fumble returned for a score...... I already stated this... We are alumni, fans and parents of the players, we just want our kids set up for success... If you were at the games, you would agree, our only issue is setting our kids up for success... Playing to our strengths.. I know our Coaches are good people, only question now is what Coach Strong said "you have to do what's best for the program and school,you either accept the problem or divorce yourself from it, or just let it go". By the way WH only scored 14 because the game was called due to lightning. ;)  

west Hardin's game was NOT called due to lighting it was a complete game. Wh had 2 maybe 3 td's called back and qb didn't play In the 4th

Edited by WHFAN

How bout you go apply for the coaching job, since you have all the answers.  I know some people on HD school board maybe they can get you and gator hired.  Maybe y'all can get some more horses in the stable. 

I thought You were on the Board. I don't believe anyone is talking about new Horses. The whole discussion is about are the horses they have being utilized correctly. Everyone in SETX knew what HD was going to be this year. I don't believe anyone is shocked. Success for this year wasn't going to be measured in wins. It's virtually the same 11 guys on Defense as Offense. The D has greatly improved over last year. it leads you to believe they would have some success on Offense. I'm certainly not trying to rally the Community to run any of the Coaches out of town. Will HD win another game the rest of the season probably not. Here the thing thing. These will be the same young men or Horses as you referred them as next year. and by all accounts will still have the numbers to stay in the current Division. If the system is not having any success now, why would it next year?  We're not the Cowboys with Coach Landry ridding the System to the end. HD has to use the Boys they have. I believe the Coaching staff has brought some things in that HD needed and was lacking. As AD In my opinion Coach Hodges should say hey Guys this by no means is working lets try something else. If that doesn't work at least no one can Question that He as AD tried everything. That's the sign of a Great Coach, and i have no doubt even with a 1 and 9 record he will have the respect of the Community and the Players.  

Yes sir, I think WOSgrad even admitted it. Centerville, Lovelady, Groveton, and Anderson-Shiro are good teams. Centerville and Lovelady are State ranked I believe, or they were...

Smh, man its Lovelady then the rest of the pack. I will say this: Centerville will finally win a game this yr when district starts. They're 0fer right now. 

SA would do a heck of a lot better job at playing Alto than HD!  HD is a joke and should forfeit when it comes district time...

kinda funny looks like SA with 10 seniors is not doing much better.Maybe a joke in that part of the world also and since neither will get the privlage to play Alto then I think you dont have anything to talk about unless it is to hear the dumb thoughts come out of your mouth.

kinda funny looks like SA with 10 seniors is not doing much better.Maybe a joke in that part of the world also and since neither will get the privlage to play Alto then I think you dont have anything to talk about unless it is to hear the dumb thoughts come out of your mouth.

SA is young at skill positions.  and we dont play a cupcake predistrict schedule!