Nederland 36 Vidor 30/Final

WOSgrad

Congratulations Bulldogs. We need a new defensive coordinator. Big plays killed us tonight in the first half. I'm tired of losing to Nederland.

get in line Rob... but seriously,  Nederland had no answer for the Vidor running game.  Vidor will be tough.to beat... and on another note, it was apparent that both teams havery placed their chips all in on great offensive play.  Just the way it is sometimes with team makeup.  I was proud of our kids on defense for getting a few key stop, that was a slobber knocker like it always is.

Edited by Brubaker

Defense made adjustments at half time and held Vidor to 9 points in the 2nd half.  We changed our defense for this game because of Vidor offense, but we still need work on that side of the ball.  QB play was terrific tonight.  It has been awhile since we have had this good of a QB.  No disrespect to recent qb's but the best I have seen since Hood.

Defense made adjustments at half time and held Vidor to 9 points in the 2nd half.  We changed our defense for this game because of Vidor offense, but we still need work on that side of the ball.  QB play was terrific tonight.  It has been awhile since we have had this good of a QB.  No disrespect to recent qb's but the best I have seen since Hood.

LeBaron is legit, he is gaining confidence as well.  Mobile and throw's a great ball, he will only get better as the season wears on and he has more game time with his receivers.  We know what Perkins 's and Mayfield can do, but the emergence of Fisher adds more fuel to the fire.  Takes a lot of pressure off Krause and the running game.