5.    West Sabine, 2-1, 64, 5, 9/25 at Deweyville

6.    Joaquin, 2-1, 51, 6, 9/25 at Groveton

7.    Beckville, 4-0, 44, 7, 9/25 at Gladewater Union Grove

8.    Chester, 4-0, 30, 9, 9/25 at Oakwood

9.    Evadale, 3-1, 26, 10, 9/25 at #10 Cushing

10.  Cushing, 3-1, 16, NA, 9/25 vs. #9 Evadale

Others receiving votes: Beaumont Legacy Christian 2

Edited by WOSgrad

Are you guys seriously saying there are 7 teams in southeast texas better than Newton? You have to be kidding me do you not take into consideration the strength of schedule that this Newton team is going through 

so discredit the other teams for actually winning? Cool! *noted* :)

I know the Rankings are just for fun, but I'm not sure why Bmt Legacy is not in.  After watching them play, I suspect they could beat half the teams above them, at least. 

didnt they get beat firmly on Friday? Wasn't they one of the four bottom teams in the top10? Hmmmm… ..

didnt they get beat firmly on Friday? Wasn't they one of the four bottom teams in the top10? Hmmmm… ..

Point taken.  

Wonder what Htn Westbury Christian has done this year?

Since I'm computer illiterate, does anyone know a good site that you could look up for any team, for their Sch/Results like WOS does on our site?

Are you guys seriously saying there are 7 teams in southeast texas better than Newton? You have to be kidding me do you not take into consideration the strength of schedule that this Newton team is going through 

Good grief. Seriously? Refs screwed you, didn't have home field advantage, couldn't hang on to the ball......and now you want credit or respect cause you lost to teams that were TOO GOOD?? Geez this takes the cake. Let me lay it out there for you.....you want respect? Win. Period. Stop talking the talk and start walking the walk.

Newton and North Shore are the only teams in all three rankings with only one win. There is consideration being taken. 

Good grief. Seriously? Refs screwed you, didn't have home field advantage, couldn't hang on to the ball......and now you want credit or respect cause you lost to teams that were TOO GOOD?? Geez this takes the cake. Let me lay it out there for you.....you want respect? Win. Period. Stop talking the talk and start walking the walk.

Newton is not playing pushover teams. Can't wait till the playoffs so I can remind you why Newton is still playing .We take our losses in preseason.  You can take yours in the playoffs . If you make the playoffs that is. And no your not a Newton backer . That seems to be your comeback on all your post. 

Edited by Cactus

so discredit the other teams for actually winning? Cool! *noted* :)

No discredit to them glad they are beating teams they are supposed to beat weaker teams, I will tell you this Woodville and Kirbyville are not better than Newton just because they beat weaker teams in non district play Newton's schedule and they would have 0 wins right now 

I'm not crying all I was saying is there are not 7 teams in 3A/4A better than Newton including the sorry kitty kats. Keep playing that weak preseason schedules 

Lol.. Ok if you're gonna just randomly say things as if they're true, I'll do it too. Kirbyville and Bridge City ARE better than Newton. BC beat y'all, and Kirbyvilles loss to the common opponent (BC) was by a smaller margin. Also, 2-2 and 2-1 records are better than 1-2. So if rankings matter to you...and they clearly do since you're on a rankings post crying about not getting any love despite LOSING...then what I mentioned above is all anybody can go on. And based on it, Kirbyville and BC are better teams than Newton and should be ranked ahead of them. You want to jump us? WIN!! Quit losing, and quit crying...WIN. That's it. Geez....you guys are getting pathetic with your freaking whining. Your cheerleaders should start throwing pacifiers in the stands instead of those little footballs.