HJ @ LCM

BigTuna

For LCM to win this game there going to have to limit there turnovers. Clock management has also been a problem in the last two games. They moved the ball better in the slot t and we got in the spread to throw the ball. I think our play calling is pretty predictable and we need to mix it  up  who is  getting the ball. I think at this point we need to start players both ways at least for district we need help on defense especially in our secondary. 

I agree with you Chris17 this game should be a Bear win but the way the games have gone with turnovers and play calling who knows.  Starting players both ways is a must for them to be successful but I don't see that happening and as for as the secondary needing help from what I have been told and (witnessed on at least one game) when a certain secondary player is leader in  tackles and assist in the games there is a problem --somewhere. Hopefully they will get that Win Friday night and start district play next week on a positive note. Best of luck to you guys.

Lets try it again at least one more time. LCM should win this one even though they probably won't have it all together again this week. There is no use in going through all of their problems but there's one thing for sure eliminate the fumbles and turn overs they might win this one before they get to Cleveland and Splendora. LCM recovers their on fumble in the end zone for a 24 - 20 win. 

Lets try it again at least one more time. LCM should win this one even though they probably won't have it all together again this week. There is no use in going through all of their problems but there's one thing for sure eliminate the fumbles and turn overs they might win this one before they get to Cleveland and Splendora. LCM recovers their on fumble in the end zone for a 24 - 20 win. 

I agree I tried to narrow down the problem list. I didn't want anyone crying over it. 

HJ switched back to the slot T in week 2. So, they've played the last two games with it.

Moreaux played against Jasper in week 1, when HJ was running read-option. I do not think he is eligible for this game. He transferred the week after week 1 and then back that same week. So at most I think this Friday will be around day 12 of his period to sit. 

Tilley ran his guts out against Kountze and he will be a handful for the Bears. I wish we could not use Thompson at QB and let him be a back like he as last year. That would help Tilley out. Not sure who could play QB though. 

If the Bears run the ball a lot, that helps HJ. Our pass defense has been suspect. At times the DBs seem to be in good position but aren't looking for the ball. If they can start getting their beds turned around I think we would be much improved. 

In week 3 HJ certainly looked better than week 1 and week 2 but we still put the ball on the ground WAY too much. We may also want to forget extra points and go for two every time. I think the conversion rate would be about the same as the PAT but we'd get the benefit of one additional point!

HJ switched back to the slot T in week 2. So, they've played the last two games with it.

Moreaux played against Jasper in week 1, when HJ was running read-option. I do not think he is eligible for this game. He transferred the week after week 1 and then back that same week. So at most I think this Friday will be around day 12 of his period to sit. 

Tilley ran his guts out against Kountze and he will be a handful for the Bears. I wish we could not use Thompson at QB and let him be a back like he as last year. That would help Tilley out. Not sure who could play QB though. 

If the Bears run the ball a lot, that helps HJ. Our pass defense has been suspect. At times the DBs seem to be in good position but aren't looking for the ball. If they can start getting their beds turned around I think we would be much improved. 

In week 3 HJ certainly looked better than week 1 and week 2 but we still put the ball on the ground WAY too much. We may also want to forget extra points and go for two every time. I think the conversion rate would be about the same as the PAT but we'd get the benefit of one additional point!

We average throwing the ball about 9 to 15 times a game. We ran the ball 60 times last week. Our full back had 147 rushing yards and other tail back had 87 yards. They alternated the two other backs in and out of the game. We have our other starting running back for this game. I would like to see him stay on the defensive side of the ball unless we need to use him.

Yes he's playing RB & Safety this week. He's returning after some bruise tissues in his knee.  

We need to keep him on defense and save him from running the ball  with that knee injury and keep him from playing both ways much as possible before district starts. We have enough running backs to cover. The Webb kid ran the ball well last week when they gave him the ball.

didnt he play at Central his freshman year?