Wo-s vs Silsbee

MBaller#1

How has West Orange Stark been when it comes to academics? Didn't they make that needs requirements list last year? 

this is the kinda of crap that starts all the unnecessary bs!!  No matter how us Tigers want to try and twist it WOS has dominated the win loss column in football.   And they are favored to keep it up this year,  hopefully the Tigers can play well and have a chance to win.

How has West Orange Stark been when it comes to academics? Didn't they make that needs requirements list last year? 

Sounds like Santa is butt hurt..  You all off topic we talking about football........ I'mma put it too you like this my kid makes A's & B's. An he was on the Basketball and Baseball team.  Silsbee did beat us down in Basketball but we spilt in baseball and WOS lost in the State Game.  So there you have brother.

Santa I thought you was a good guy? I see now how you are. So it's no need for me too ever respond too your post again.. You're a sore loser and you butt hurts imma say a prayer for you Santa. There are great people in Silsbee but it's people like Santa gives Silsbee a bad look. 

Edited by Kj Dad

Stop crying fellas. We all know WOS is better than Silsbee in football. Here is some football talk. If Silsbee OL can get a good push to get the running game started Silsbee will be just fine. Over the past few years that's been a big issue. That along with quick 3 and outs. The defense is still trying to find its footing over the 1st few games but if you put them in a situation of being on the field for long peiords of time they will crack. I still feel WOS will win but it will be a closer game than most expect. It won't be like the last 2 years. 

Before it gets too nasty in here please remember that both teams respect each other. I for one always root for Silsbee except for this week. As the Silsbee fans should too. Let's just pray for a good injury free game that helps both of us get better for a long playoff run. We both represent SETX and that should be enough. 

Before it gets too nasty in here please remember that both teams respect each other. I for one always root for Silsbee except for this week. As the Silsbee fans should too. Let's just pray for a good injury free game that helps both of us get better for a long playoff run. We both represent SETX and that should be enough. 

well said

Santa just watched Silsbee vs Livingston on Hudl.  I wasn't impressed with Silsbee in the Trenches. Hudson was the only bright spot. Silsbee WRs do have size but don't run great routes. On the defensive side of the ball they don't tackle very well & all 11 don't pursuit to the football.   Plus you'll CBs play far-off the WRS.  If Silsbee don't fix those things it's gonna be a long Friday night In Smoketown...... Lol

How could I forget about there stud QB. We gotta keep him contained, pressure in his face all night, to make him uncomfortable. 

Edited by Kj Dad