West Orange-Stark 28 Port Neches-Groves 14/Final

WOSgrad

I don't particularly understand that either unless you are one of the mega schools.  WOS plays most of its studs both ways and they seem to be better in the 2h.  They always talk about the "Mustang Mile."

Faircloth will not play kids both ways. He is a fantastic coach, but he had to realize he is at PNG not Odessa Permian. We have reciever group that is badass. Can't tell me they couldn't help at the corners. This is what non district is for...learning. Hopefully it was learning experience. Best of luck to STANGS, first class program!

Faircloth will not play kids both ways. He is a fantastic coach, but he had to realize he is at PNG not Odessa Permian. We have reciever group that is badass. Can't tell me they couldn't help at the corners. This is what non district is for...learning. Hopefully it was learning experience. Best of luck to STANGS, first class program!

It is for learning. We have a week off then we play Tyler Chapel Hill. This district will end up being a strong district. I see us playing tough in district. 

And McZeal and Giblin would potentially be excellent defensive ends.... 

What's up with the Crosby trolling?  I'm sure Cornel would be happy to put them on the schedule when the next 2 yrs schedules are set.  He is always looking to play up and test his boys.  Problem is, he usually has trouble getting the bigger schools to re-up after the first 2 years because they don't like to get beat by a smaller school.  Except for PNG. 

were you at this game? WO is lucky they weren't down 28  - 14 at the half. stangs outplayed us in the second half. 3 turnovers in first half kept WO in this game

How is WOS Lucky, what if we capalize on PNG 3 turnovers? So it work both ways.  PNG played great BF just didn't make adjustments & we did.. 

The game wasn't that close. Stangs dominated. 

You were obviously not at this game. WO is lucky they weren't down 28-14 at the half. (PNG had 3 turnovers and a dropped touchdown pass)... The stangs outplayed us in the second half, but this game could have easily went the other way...

I thought this game was ugly! Way too many penalties from both teams. WOS should have beat us by a couple more scores. I believe that this game did expose some weaknesses for both teams. Did see a lot of positives too. Jack Dallas has matured a lot since I saw him last year. What a quarterback!  KJ Dad, your son had a good game too! Good luck to the Mustangs this season.  I will try to see y'all again in the playoffs. The Indians will bounce back, too. A couple of weeks to iron out the wrinkles and it will be fun again.

How is WOS Lucky, what if we capalize on PNG 3 turnovers? So it work both ways.  PNG played great BF just didn't make adjustments & we did.. 

I agree that bf didn't make adjustments (he rarely does) but disagree that png played great. A team that gives up first downs on 3rd and 25, 3rd and 9, and 3rd and 8 in the same drive, doesn't deserve to win. I also agree that WO had something to do with the turnovers

You were obviously not at this game. WO is lucky they weren't down 28-14 at the half. (PNG had 3 turnovers and a dropped touchdown pass)... The stangs outplayed us in the second half, but this game could have easily went the other way...

I went, I'm no football expert. PNG had some size, great looking athletes at the skill positions. Something was missing, just not crisp on play execution like WOS showed. Morse throws a pretty pass, but seem like the timing was off with the receivers. It didn't help the WOS cover guys were all over them.

Dallas had plenty of time, maybe sacked once. His receivers went for the ball. WOS running backs were quick to the corners as PNG never could turn them in.