New Caney 63 Huffman Hargrave 13/Final

WOSgrad

So THIS is the Huffman team that prepared Code Red for the season?  A team that was just trounced like this?

Yeah, the same team that dropped 56 on Kashmere last week. Willis also got us ready, they just won 73-0. 

New Caney is averaging 570ypg and has multiple D1 recruits. Huffman is playing up against s good 21-5A team, they're not going to win by 14. Very likely Central gets New Caney in the first round too. 

Yeah, the same team that dropped 56 on Kashmere last week. Willis also got us ready, they just won 73-0. 

New Caney is averaging 570ypg and has multiple D1 recruits. Huffman is playing up against s good 21-5A team, they're not going to win by 14. Very likely Central gets New Caney in the first round too. 

Don't worry.  New Caney is your problem first because you have to see them before anyone else....  

maybe in bball cause them kittens aint making the playoffs in football this year. 

Don't worry.  New Caney is your problem first because you have to see them before anyone else....  

Dayton just dropped 55 on your district's probable champ and the preseason favorite lost by 14 to a 4A-D2 squad. You're right, New Caney will be a lot more of a problem than anything coming out of 22-5A. 

Dayton just dropped 55 on your district's probable champ and the preseason favorite lost by 14 to a 4A-D2 squad. You're right, New Caney will be a lot more of a problem than anything coming out of 22-5A. 

That's alright.  PN-G haven't been known as a defensive powerhouse in about 15 years.  The defensive teams historically is Central.  Looks like we'll be one of the better defensive teams judging how he fared against a really good 6a West Brook team last week...  

That's alright.  PN-G haven't been known as a defensive powerhouse in about 15 years.  The defensive teams historically is Central.  Looks like we'll be one of the better defensive teams judging how he fared against a really good 6a West Brook team last week...  

we shall see tonight. 

I think New Caney is good.

Huffman will not win district (didn't win it last year). Any quality team would hang 56 on Kashmere.

Huffman not beating Jasper and Silsbee.

Silsbee may have one of the top wr tandems in the area in Barnes and Mackey. Like I said before the season started, this is entirely different Silsbee team from last year. I hate we lost Brooks but Adonis Thomas is doing a great job running the ball. I think Silsbee will win their district and give WOS a hell of a game. 

Silsbee may have one of the top wr tandems in the area in Barnes and Mackey. Like I said before the season started, this is entirely different Silsbee team from last year. I hate we lost Brooks but Adonis Thomas is doing a great job running the ball. I think Silsbee will win their district and give WOS a hell of a game. 

Not sold on Silsbee winning district, yet. Defense has to get better.

I will say this is the deepest WR core Silsbee has had in a long time.