Shepherd 29 Kountze 14/Final

WOSgrad

OH Bobhoke, So if Kountze's defense is 5X better than Cleveland and their offense is 10X better, Could you please inform me on how much better Shepherd's defense and offense is than both of those teams. Like I had told you, to make a prediction is one thing, but to come on here with an absurd comment and then to not even be very close to that, well I don't think anyone will take what you say very seriously. You can borrow my screen name if you need too!! Enough with you though, you opened your mouth and now have to eat that crow.

As far the rest of the Kountze fan's, Kountze will be fine in their district. Depth is a problem, when you play the bigger schools it shows. Kountze has a ton of positives to move forward with. Good Luck the rest of the way.

Leave it to AWW to rub salt in a wound .. But a very predictable post . 

When one makes a post about a team being terrible before one's team plays that "so called" terrible team and then loses to said team, you will be called out on it.

I suggest make wiser posts next time. ;)

When one makes a post about a team being terrible before one's team plays that "so called" terrible team and then loses to said team, you will be called out on it.

I suggest make wiser posts next time. ;)

I said i heard they were!! I did not say myself that they were horrible!! I suggest people be smarter and not take what I said out of context!