Crosby 35 Nederland 18/Final

WOSgrad

crosby is about 2.5 TDs better than Ned, we saw that in person, and in the Dog Pound, buuut, Ned finds a way to make games that shouldn't be interesting... More than interesting... Good football game to watch even though.sloppy at times.

expect 1st game to have sloppiness.  Boys should do well this season.

Ask Nederland fans if they thought tonight's Crosby team looked better than last year's team they only lost to by 5 points IN Crosby. 

I would watch my comments, the top of your district has showed well in week 1. 

no need to preach .2, they are much better than last year's team.  Crosby got to be one of the front runners for the region... But Ned just served notice to 22-5A... The 4 time defending champs will NOT go quietly into the night.

88, no need.  Ya'll have the respect of the Bulldog Nation.  You came into hostile territory with an entire county riding your ass and you won convincingly.  I do hope that Neumann keeps Crosby on the schedule come this springs realignment, that is a top notch predistrict test.  Heard we may get WOS too.  How bout a WOS, Crosby, Dayton predisteict run, if that don't get you ready, what will??

Ned didn't look too bad for a pretty much brand new team but they have some things to work on.  O-Line and D-line did pretty well for 3 quarters but i think they wore out in the 4th.   Secondary needs some work and the receivers  need to look the ball in when its thrown to them.  Special teams need to stay in their lanes on KOs and that TD wouldn't have happened.  Tackling was pretty solid for the most part with a couple of exceptions.   

No one doubted Crosby would win. Take a look at the pickums. Even some Ned fans picked Crosby. And you'll be hard pressed to find 1 PNG fan that post anything on taking MCM. Trust me, we know the Dogs a little better than the Cougar fans. 

Sounded like a good game on the radio. The announcers were oohhing and ahhing over the hits the Cougars were putting on Ned players.

I didn't make a prediction, you and your sidekick came on here predicting 50-0 blowouts by the third quarter.  

#1 i dont have a side kick.  #2 I predicted at least two tds (that is 14 pts)  I was accurate, never disrespectful.  Move along big dog.  If you can dish it learn to take it  otherwise waste of time.  

You can't change stubborn ignorant people's views, so im not going to arque with cooug88!  Crosby has a really talented team and I saw signs of there potential many times. But no one can say Nederland didn't play really hard to make this a game going into the 4th.  Nederland coaches always does a great job for the talent pool they got compared to others. How many D1 players Ned got..................?

Good Luck to both teams on a successful, healthy season!

Crosby is as good as advertised. The better team certainly win the game. Super proud of the Bulldogs effort tonight. It was a really good ballgame. A few things that stood out:

1. Crosby has a stable of backs that can all go...

2. Crosby is extremely physical on both sides of the ball...

3. Reports of Big Neds demise are GREATLY exaggerated....

4. Austin Krautz is gonna have a big year all over the field...

5. Who is #12 for Ned? Played a great game

6. Ned QB is gonna be just fine...

7. Ned defense is small, but scrappy...

8. Crosby is loaded with athletes...

9. I hope these teams keep playing each other...

10. #10 for Ned might be the go-to WR after he gets a few games under his belt.

Great first game for both teams. So glad football season is back! Next week, a big 'ol Jax BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger on Jalapeño bun and a trip to Dayton!

Crosby is as good as advertised. The better team certainly win the game. Super proud of the Bulldogs effort tonight. It was a really good ballgame. A few things that stood out:

1. Crosby has a stable of backs that can all go...

2. Crosby is extremely physical on both sides of the ball...

3. Reports of Big Neds demise are GREATLY exaggerated....

4. Austin Krautz is gonna have a big year all over the field...

5. Who is #12 for Ned? Played a great game

6. Ned QB is gonna be just fine...

7. Ned defense is small, but scrappy...

8. Crosby is loaded with athletes...

9. I hope these teams keep playing each other...

10. #10 for Ned might be the go-to WR after he gets a few games under his belt.

Great first game for both teams. So glad football season is back! Next week, a big 'ol Jax BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger on Jalapeño bun and a trip to Dayton!

Agreed. Nederland is going to be a tough out in that district. Fun watching these two teams. Good win tonight. 

Edited by Northern Lights