So.... This Donald Trump Guy..

EnlightenedMessiah

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

The GOP does not have any solutions, they only want to cut "entitlement " programs.

That IS the solution...and by the way, no one in this country is entitled to any program.

Sadly, the Democrats keep throwing those promises out there and keep getting the votes...and the quality of life of the recipients never improves.

8 hours ago, Englebert said:

The United States is $20 trillion dollars in debt. Do you not understand that. If we don't "cut" we will not have a country left to give out entitlements. And all Hillary wants to do is increase spending. What are her solutions?

If Hillary were to end the republican party is done

53 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Trump spends lots of time in court with the lawsuits for and against him and when he can no longer pay his bills and files for bankrupcy

Trump spends a lot of time in court because he doesn't "settle" with every Tom, Dick and Harry who is looking for a quick handout (not handup). Nash has already down shot your theory on his bankruptcy dealings. I'm surprised you keep trying to bring it up. I guess if you tell yourself something enough times you will eventually believe it.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Trump spends a lot of time in court because he doesn't "settle" with every Tom, Dick and Harry who is looking for a quick handout (not handup). Nash has already down shot your theory on his bankruptcy dealings. I'm surprised you keep trying to bring it up. I guess if you tell yourself something enough times you will eventually believe it.

Kinda like the right and the Obama is a muslim?

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Another thing, Trump does a lot of suing himself and threatens to sue folks all the time