West Brook Season Predictions

West brook will have a group of talented athletes taking the field this year with alot of size and experience. Time to get on the Flanigan Train its his 4th year and his plans seem to be coming together, while adding in coach's at key positions this year ( offensive coordinator).  With what these kids bring skills to the table, the coaching staff should have a blast this year.  Good Luck Bruins.

8-2   This season is what I see.   Central and Ozen get ready for another Beaumont Bowl Beatdown, maybe you should combine the two schools and you might have a chance.

West brook will have a group of talented athletes taking the field this year with alot of size and experience. Time to get on the Flanigan Train its his 4th year and his plans seem to be coming together, while adding in coach's at key positions this year ( offensive coordinator).  With what these kids bring skills to the table, the coaching staff should have a blast this year.  Good Luck Bruins.

8-2   This season is what I see.   Central and Ozen get ready for another Beaumont Bowl Beatdown, maybe you should combine the two schools and you might have a chance.

ouch! 

False hope...  You 'escaped ' last year with seconds left but you say there's a beat down looming....  And Ozen will be light years better than last year....  So when you lose to one or both of us, be here to face the music...  

Guys so confident after seeing ONE scrimmage.  Smh  

Not quite quite sure what was seen in the scrimmage. The Brook played 5s and 7s.. The 8th grade team started the game.... Hard to know how good you are going to be when you haven't seen your starters play the entire preseason..... SMH...... Lol...

False hope...  You 'escaped ' last year with seconds left but you say there's a beat down looming....  And Ozen will be light years better than last year....  So when you lose to one or both of us, be here to face the music...  

HAhaha im not running, i will be here to tell you see what happen? Again! HAhahha

Not quite quite sure what was seen in the scrimmage. The Brook played 5s and 7s.. The 8th grade team started the game.... Hard to know how good you are going to be when you haven't seen your starters play the entire preseason..... SMH...... Lol...

So you know, I did not attend the scrimmage. Have watched most of these kids since middle school and this group of seniors can play

I support all my Beaumont schools, hope they all have great seasons and they all make it to the post season.  Regardless of what happens Friday night, don't let that be the Bruins Super Bowl like it was for PAM last year and finish 3-7...:) (Oakley shades on)

Its all love except while we playing each other. Come on beating Central is expected by the Bruins, just like expecting the summer to be hot. It just is. Lmbo...

I support all my Beaumont schools, hope they all have great seasons and they all make it to the post season.  Regardless of what happens Friday night, don't let that be the Bruins Super Bowl like it was for PAM last year and finish 3-7...:) (Oakley shades on)

Wasn't a superbowl, it was 2 straight wins over BISD again. *yawn*  

And it will happen again this year. Central will struggle to win 6 games this yr, we had a team in 21-6a that won 7 and didnt make the playoffs, had one that won 5 and got in by beating the team that won 7, one of those teams you guys already struggled against in the last scrimmage without the QB going off, the other will hand yall that annual loss yet again this year, worried bout superbowls yall better be worried about yall being Lumbertons and GCMs superbowl. No playoffs. 

Oh and good luck to WB on Friday. #216aRuns225aInBISD

I am in no way able to predict a Bruins season record. I have no idea of the other talents in their district. To say that WB has the size and speed to be a winning program would be a fair statement. They have a reciever thats gonna be special. He will be playing saturdays next season. The O-line is huge. not syaing by 5A standards I mean by any standards.  So I cannot predict anything from the scrimmage with us because they were trying a mutitude of people, but I can go by the three  things I have stated above. 1 Size, 2 Speed, 3 Talent. The QB Essex looks to be a well above average QB as well. Those are the building blocks of a good team. Flannigan just needs to put it together.

Good luck WB on the rest of the season. Hope you have a nice playoff run this year.

Edited by prepballfan

Ozen light years better than last year? I didn't see that Friday night in scrimmage against Silsbee. Ozen never stopped Silsbee offense all night. Silsbee had 470 yards of offense and 6 total TD's. Don't see that as light years better for Ozen.

West Brook will beat Ozen.

Ozen light years better than last year? I didn't see that Friday night in scrimmage against Silsbee. Ozen never stopped Silsbee offense all night. Silsbee had 470 yards of offense and 6 total TD's. Don't see that as light years better for Ozen.

wOW

Ozen at this point last year compared to now is light years better...plus, they're returning a few good players from a team that battled Crosby.  Ozen will give WB a battle.

Ozen at this point last year compared to now is light years better...plus, they're returning a few good players from a team that battled Crosby.  Ozen will give WB a battle.

At this point?? How??

They looked better against Silsbee last year in the scrimmage than this year. If my memory is correct, that scrimmage ended tied 2-2.

Maybe Silsbee is "light years" better?

At this point?? How??

They looked better against Silsbee last year in the scrimmage than this year. If my memory is correct, that scrimmage ended tied 2-2.

Maybe Silsbee is "light years" better?

I was at that scrimmage...  Both teams didn't look good at all and it appears that neither team moved the ball well...