Silsbee vs Barbers Hill Predictions

BADSANTA

It's going to be a tall order for Silsbee tonight, but still winnable. BH returns seven on offensive and six on defense. Silsbee has defiantly improved this year but still young. Silsbee has to slow down the BH rushing game. BH needs to get Silsbee in three and outs. The more Silsbee is on the field the more Silsbee's youth turns into experience. I see both team scoring 30+ points. I a homer and say Silsbee will pull out a win tonight. 

Bad Santa do you think that BH is going to be worse this year than last? from what everyone is spouting Silsbee will be much improved and I'm telling you BH is improved as well. BH by 14..Silsbee will not be able to contain the ground and pound offense and will be forced to sit on the sideline as we eat up every bit of clock Silsbee would need to score. I'm thinking the score will be 35-21 BH

Time of possession was even and Silsbee out rushed BH 294 to 243.

Edited by AggiesAreWe

I'm Back :)   So Let the smack begin! So let me get this straight to make sure I'm following along . BH goes to Silsbee last year and somehow over came this load of talent and speed by a score of 42 -24 while amassing 394 yards on the ground. This year Silsbee travels to BH and wins by 10 ?? Hope your bringing Arian Fosters little brother with ya :)  From what I have seen at the Eagle Scrimmages this year I think our Running attack and Defense will be much improved over last year. Our Lines look big this year and we have a new speedy JR. QB that can take the corner and gooooo! Defense is improved with some new coaching.. LilTex is right , If BH drops this game they will sit home again for the playoffs.

Welp, another year of missing the playoffs. :)

BHDAD you are sour! A lost us a lost! With Kobe the Lakers would suck. With out Michael Jordan thr Bulls would have sucked. Silsbee has a very good QB that BH couldn't stop. Silsbee out played BH. Yall won last year this year was pay back. Refer to the song Shaq sung to Kobe after he won his 4th ring while playing for the Heat!!!

BHDAD you are sour! A lost us a lost! With Kobe the Lakers would suck. With out Michael Jordan thr Bulls would have sucked. Silsbee has a very good QB that BH couldn't stop. Silsbee out played BH. Yall won last year this year was pay back. Refer to the song Shaq sung to Kobe after he won his 4th ring while playing for the Heat!!!

Badsanta its not going  to get any better for Barbers Hill next week either.

th?&id=JN.D8Y70%2b31sEABmeR0ynSAPQ&w=300

I'm not being sour, I said congrats on the win. Silsbee are almost worse than Crosby fans. Lol

Sorry it took so long on the congrats, but my weekends are busy this time of year...Silsbee looked pretty good this year for the first game and that QB is a load to bring down I would assume that they will do well this year. BH like Silsbee did have some discipline issues that they need get worked out if they are to get better. BH has the same tired Offense , but the Defense did adjust and turn this into a game at the end. The Defense will and has always been the key to this Offense being successful. If BH can get that going then they have a shot at the 4th spot in district. BADSANATA nailed this prediction! Goodluck to the Tigers