Silsbee vs Barbers Hill Predictions

BADSANTA

Whew!  I made it.  I didn't dare bounce in here and read that stupid 9 million 274 days till football post from ole snicker queen.  I just hope your all ready for some high-flying spread "EAGLES" offense. 4 and 5 wide-outs, empty backfield, and long bombs between crossing routs.  This is going to be a high scoring fast pace offense.  Oh wait, never mind.  I forgot........

All that said, even WOS can beat Silsbee.  Game on! 

Whew!  I made it.  I didn't dare bounce in here and read that stupid 9 million 274 days till football post from ole snicker queen.  I just hope your all ready for some high-flying spread "EAGLES" offense. 4 and 5 wide-outs, empty backfield, and long bombs between crossing routs.  This is going to be a high scoring fast pace offense.  Oh wait, never mind.  I forgot........

All that said, even WOS can beat Silsbee.  Game on! 

smokinbaby!  Lol

If Adonis Thomas knee sprain has healed, I see him getting the start.

Will also see Desmond Armstrong get some snaps.

I was also told that Michael McCain was asked to move to RB and he said yes. Back to his old position.

thats a tall RB. Hopefully he runs over a few e-girls from Barbie's Hill. 

If Adonis Thomas knee sprain has healed, I see him getting the start.

Will also see Desmond Armstrong get some snaps.

I was also told that Michael McCain was asked to move to RB and he said yes. Back to his old position.

I didn't ask him about his knee, had forgotten about reading he injured it.  Of course he was only walking but I didn't see any sign of it being hurt.  I haven't seen him on the football field but I have seen he has plenty of speed and a good build for a running back.   I expect he will do just fine,   I just hate to see Brooks lose his Sr. Season.

Bad Santa do you think that BH is going to be worse this year than last? from what everyone is spouting Silsbee will be much improved and I'm telling you BH is improved as well. BH by 14..Silsbee will not be able to contain the ground and pound offense and will be forced to sit on the sideline as we eat up every bit of clock Silsbee would need to score. I'm thinking the score will be 35-21 BH