10,000 Fearless Men...

smitty

From the article:

Farrakhan said “I’m looking for 10,000 in the midst of a million. Ten thousand fearless men who say death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny. Death is sweeter than continuing to live and bury our children while the white folks give our killers hamburgers. Death is sweeter than watching us slaughter each other to the joy of a 400-year-old enemy. Death is sweeter. The Quran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter. Then it says retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slain. Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breasts of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government won’t intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us; stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling!”

What tyranny is this fool talking about?

From the article:

Farrakhan said “I’m looking for 10,000 in the midst of a million. Ten thousand fearless men who say death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny. Death is sweeter than continuing to live and bury our children while the white folks give our killers hamburgers. Death is sweeter than watching us slaughter each other to the joy of a 400-year-old enemy. Death is sweeter. The Quran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter. Then it says retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slain. Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breasts of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government won’t intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us; stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling!”

What tyranny is this fool talking about?

Farrakhan is not playing with a full deck.

Give him good on one thing, he's a racist and doesn't care who knows it 

What hacks me off, if a well known white said that, the media would Bslap him, as they should.  That's what they need to do with LF.  If they did it, people would shy away from him.  But since he's being legitimized via media silence, then he'll probably find his 10,000.  What a shame.  What a crying a-- shame.  

What hacks me off, if a well known white said that, the media would Bslap him, as they should.  That's what they need to do with LF.  If they did it, people would shy away from him.  But since he's being legitimized via media silence, then he'll probably find his 10,000.  What a shame.  What a crying a-- shame.  

Its called a double standard . Free speech as long as I agree. I meaning the media and govt. officials.

i agree