All Lives Matter??

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Not to everyone.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Recently, Democrat Presidential candidate and former mayor of Balrimore Martin O’Malley was booed and then pressured by the Black Lives Matter into apologizing

a Q&A at progressive conference Netroots Nations. Members of Black Lives Matter had taken over the Q&A session and at one point 

Not to everyone.

From the article:

Recently, Democrat Presidential candidate and former mayor of Balrimore Martin O’Malley was booed and then pressured by the Black Lives Matter into apologizing

a Q&A at progressive conference Netroots Nations. Members of Black Lives Matter had taken over the Q&A session and at one point 

Crickets

I'm still wondering who the Dems on this site is. Still waiting on a reply about a Republican in another thread that's quite. I try hard but this is to hilarious. 

im wondering the same thing. Smh. Some folks on here are just as dumb as the idiots in the current administration. At least its football season, their school will suck and will spend more time here instead of the main part of the board. 

im wondering the same thing. Smh. Some folks on here are just as dumb as the idiots in the current administration. At least its football season, their school will suck and will spend more time here instead of the main part of the board. 

What a stupid, stupid , stupid post...when you got nothing else, I guess.

And you are staff...lol.

What a stupid, stupid , stupid post...when you got nothing else, I guess.

And you are staff...lol.

you have nothing else sir. You call other folks a part of a political party (in which you just cant process I dont give a damn about a party) when you have nothing else. :)

Now thats a stupid, stupid, stupid thing to do.