All Lives Matter??

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Well with all whats going on now do All Lives really Matter??  I'd say no, cause I for one wouldn't take any refugees into my home not knowing if they're good or bad, sorta like Smitty's thread they're bad ones and good ones but we dont know who is which.

The ALL LIVES MATTER Crowd not saying a word on these recents events so I ask: do any of yall really think ALL LIVES MATTER? 

??

Yep all lives do matter.

Should we simply claim this and treat everyone the same without regard...no.

If someone is willing to open their home to foster children but not a convicted felon with a long criminal history, does that mean they don't think all lives matter? 

what about syrian "foster children" 17 or younger? 

If I could prove 100 percent all refugees were 100% good guys. I still would be against it. U.S should fix U.S. first before anything. We can't help or vets but we can help them. Hell no.

bingo!  Agreed. Now if only the dumbarses in DC had common sense……… 

Well with all whats going on now do All Lives really Matter??  I'd say no, cause I for one wouldn't take any refugees into my home not knowing if they're good or bad, sorta like Smitty's thread they're bad ones and good ones but we dont know who is which.

The ALL LIVES MATTER Crowd not saying a word on these recents events so I ask: do any of yall really think ALL LIVES MATTER? 

All lives do not really matter. Innocent lives matter and everyone is not innocent. 

The black lives matter movement is based on the premise that blacks are killed solely for racial purposes. Lawful executions, war, lawful self defense, etc., should not be even considered in any of the discussions of which lives matter. 

All lives do not really matter. Innocent lives matter and everyone is not innocent. 

The black lives matter movement is based on the premise that blacks are killed solely for racial purposes. Lawful executions, war, lawful self defense, etc., should not be even considered in any of the discussions of which lives matter. 

+1

you can say that bout the All Lives Matter crew also, I think both "movements" need to cool it. 

I think the entire thing is silly. It was started as a protest over a lie and then the counter claims (all, blue, white, etc.) is just in retaliation for the first stupid act. It is like some nut jumping off a cliff to see what it is like and another nut doing what your mother always admonished you about in following, "If Johnny jumped off the cliff, would you follow him". 

In this case it appears to be exactly what has happened. At times it is just better to allow stupid people to be stupid and eventually many people will see through the facade. 

I'm just a dumb country dude but IMO it's the phenomenon labeled as IAIATAC (I'm an idiot and there's a camera).   And the media loves to show these idiots in lieu of having to report the real news, such as how FUBAR our govt is.  Or how FUBAR we are because of our govt.