WB vs Central Predictions Thread

Hush, messy.  Lol

you yourself said yall coaching staff was questionable at best in many talks on and off here. Cmon man, what has changed but the amt of coaches yall got?  17 coaches couldn't make up a gameplan to stop one player in Deer Park. Nuff said. 

you yourself said yall coaching staff was questionable at best in many talks on and off here. Cmon man, what has changed but the amt of coaches yall got?  17 coaches couldn't make up a gameplan to stop one player in Deer Park. Nuff said. 

What about having close to 30 players sign college scholarships the last 2 years and still not get past the first round?

Strengths = college contacts?

Weakness = X's and O's?

Look, man.  I'm trying to think positive and get myself into the Football spirit.  I know what I said before...  But a 3rd year should be the charm.  I'll reserve judgement on them (him) ....  For now....

Like I said most overhyped coaching staff in the state!

Could that be said about your last 2 cos hung regimes?  1 has several future NFL players and only made it to the third round of the playoffs and this current staff tries to use small school coaching mentality to win in the biggest classification in Texas....  Sounds like the man in the mirror to me...

Like I said most overhyped coaching staff in the state!

I don't see you roaming the sidelines...it's easy to sit in the bleachers/stands and criticize, especially for the person that has never done that.  Just like the guy that sits in front of his tv on Sunday's and criticizes everything NFL coach's do.  I'll continue to be a supporter of the current group because prior to them, it was really bad.  Right now those kids believe in him and the others on his staff.  Yes he has failed to beat West Brook in 2 tries but he is 1-1 against PAM (Booty Garrity) and 1-1 against Summer Creek, all 6A teams.  He doesn't carry the weight of the entire loosing streak by himself, that started while he was elsewhere.  In my opinion Stowers was the best coach at Central in the last 20 years (time since I've graduated) but he moved on.  But hey as long as Foreman keeps improving, helping get kids scholarships and competing for DC's, I'll be a supporter.  Do I want them to beat West Brook next week, I'll be the first to say yes but it won't ruin the season if they don't...      

I don't see you roaming the sidelines...it's easy to sit in the bleachers/stands and criticize, especially for the person that has never done that.  Just like the guy that sits in front of his tv on Sunday's and criticizes everything NFL coach's do.  I'll continue to be a supporter of the current group because prior to them, it was really bad.  Right now those kids believe in him and the others on his staff.  Yes he has failed to beat West Brook in 2 tries but he is 1-1 against PAM (Booty Garrity) and 1-1 against Summer Creek, all 6A teams.  He doesn't carry the weight of the entire loosing streak by himself, that started while he was elsewhere.  In my opinion Stowers was the best coach at Central in the last 20 years (time since I've graduated) but he moved on.  But hey as long as Foreman keeps improving, helping get kids scholarships and competing for DC's, I'll be a supporter.  Do I want them to beat West Brook next week, I'll be the first to say yes but it won't ruin the season if they don't...      

you right…….. 

Cause week-2 we gonna kill the morale left after WB beats yall for the umpteenth time. Lmao

I would have to take a pay cut to become a coach. No thank you! And just because I'm not coaching doesn't mean I can't see what works and what doesn't.  Nor does it mean I can't see who's a good coach and who isn't. Hell Soulja was the one that said Central's staff was better than West Brook's staff. Well the numbers of said staffs say NO. You can't be better than someone that has beaten you everytime you played them. And in my opinion, which I'm entitled to, is that the Central staff is the most overhyped football coaching staff in the state. Now continue to support your Jaggies and I'll continue to watch the Bruins kick their arse! Lmbo...

Edited by Yeoj

I would have to take a pay cut to become a coach. No thank you! And just because I'm not coaching doesn't mean I can't see what works and what doesn't.  Nor does it mean I can't see who's a good coach and who isn't. Hell Soulja was the one that said Central's staff was better than West Brook's staff. Well the numbers of said staffs say NO. You can't be better than someone that has beaten you everytime you played them. And in my opinion, which I'm entitled to, is that the Central staff is the most overhyped football coaching staff in the state. Now continue to support your Jaggies and I'll continue to watch the Bruins kick their arse! Lmbo...

Boooo....

Know i will say this Larry Haynes could change this whole thing around! Call it what you will. My statements stay the same until i see different, over the last 3 years im not impressed, Now saying that i think the Bruins have the best team in 4 years as far as talent! Alot of potential this year and the offensive coordinator move was a key move, with the experience and talent this team  has this should be a good year!

Edited by BrookAlumni