Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

Crosby: I highly recommend you dont lose to Nederland tonight, if you do lawd bless the server system on this site. 

Now see that's funny. First, Crosby losing, then the server system, too funny. Ok, I have to admit I was starting the post with good intentions to just say funny then my smartbutt nature kicked in, I'm working on it though

No boasting on here after the beat down cause that's no fun and it's what's expected to happen. It's the pregame hype that shows the moxy and the swag that as a fan I enjoy. So some of you popshot one hit wonders on the sub varsity thread after the games stfd. Big dog was right on only one comment, it's put up or shut up, the clocks ticking. See ya at the Depot around 5 and hopefully you've got our seats reserved and vacated!!

No boasting on here after the beat down cause that's no fun and it's what's expected to happen. It's the pregame hype that shows the moxy and the swag that as a fan I enjoy. So some of you popshot one hit wonders on the sub varsity thread after the games stfd. Big dog was right on only one comment, it's put up or shut up, the clocks ticking. See ya at the Depot around 5 and hopefully you've got our seats reserved and vacated!!

I hear they are serving fried, blackened, or grilled cougar at the Depot tonight,,, anyway you like it....

That's where the run to the semi finals began last year.  Crosby has done something the past 2 times they have met Nederland that PNG hasn't done in how many tries in a row now?  Win!

Nederland has done something that Crosby hasn't done against PNG. Crosby has won how many in a row against us?

CougarCal, I can't get into with you. Once an Indian always an Indian.

+ We probably know alot of the same people. :)

Nederland has done something that Crosby hasn't done against PNG. Crosby has won how many in a row against us?

CougarCal, I can't get into with you. Once an Indian always an Indian.

+ We probably know alot of the same people. :)

My kid did have a pick six the last time PNG and Crosby played in a victory.  They won the year before that as well when he was a sophomore.  I only remember the last 2 because he was a part of that.  BTW, my money is on PNG this year.  Buddy G thinks differently.

My kid did have a pick six the last time PNG and Crosby played in a victory.  They won the year before that as well when he was a sophomore.  I only remember the last 2 because he was a part of that.  BTW, my money is on PNG this year.  Buddy G thinks differently.

funny thing, is when he had the pick 6, I looked at Glenn and laughed... I said of all people.... At least I was happy it was a Indian....

Not sure we will see what the 2015 Indians are made of against Clearlake. WOS will be the test. Buddy G just trying to motivate..lol 

All this yappin reminds me of a few years ago when an extremely undersized Vidor team met the all powerful Crosby. The same diatribe was heard then and we were all supposed to cower in fear just cause they were big. I remember Crosby players acting like spoiled brats, throwing tantrums as well as their helmets, when the "lowly little" Pirate squad knocked them out of the playoffs.

Sometimes, it's best not to be so convinced that you're unbeatable.

28 pages of grown men arguing back & forth about 16, 17 and 18 year old kids. And really not much substance... This is pretty sad. 

Let's let them handle it on the field. I'll be there to support Crosby but good luck to both teams. Nederland is always good and deserves respect. Not only classy fans and a great program, but Coach Nuemann has given a lot of years to keep them very competitive. Also, Nederland has a ton of kids in band and drill team. They always put first class products on the field. 

Crosby will be aiming for their 10th straight playoff appearance this year so we are not just "all of sudden" respectable. 

I expect a good game as both teams are among the best in southeast Texas. See y'all there.