Planned Parenthood NOT Confederate Flag...

smitty

• 3 months later...

@CBCAlerts: Reports say multiple people shot at #PlannedParenthood facility in #ColoradoSprings, city of 400K in central #Colorado.

@FoxNews: Two police officers among injured in #ColoradoSprings.

This is the hidden content, please

@WTSP10News: #ColoradoSprings Police: Active shooter at #PlannedParenthood 

DETAILS:

Smh, worried bout Syrian refugees the gubment better worry about our own nutcases/terrorists. 

Smh, worried bout Syrian refugees the gubment better worry about our own nutcases/terrorists. 

Why not worry about both of them?

I am fairly certain that policy and enforcement of immigration laws are the federal government's responsibility by the US Constitution and a response to active shooters is local/state/county police. Because there is a shooting in Colorado, the Border Patrol and ICE is not going to leave the border.  One has nothing to do with the other. 

By the same reasoning, we could say, why worry about Syrian refugees because a house caught fire in Beaumont last night and the firefighters had to respond. 

Why not worry about both of them?

I am fairly certain that policy and enforcement of immigration laws are the federal government's responsibility by the US Constitution and a response to active shooters is local/state/county police. Because there is a shooting in Colorado, the Border Patrol and ICE is not going to leave the border.  One has nothing to do with the other. 

By the same reasoning, we could say, why worry about Syrian refugees because a house caught fire in Beaumont last night and the firefighters had to respond. 

i say worry bout our own country issues not someone elses. 

Harry Reid is one of the biggest idiots from either party. If a Republican met someone one the street and said, "Hello", Reid would say that it is hate filled speech. The guy is really a loon. 

Typically he will take an insane act by a completely loser idiot and blame it on a political party. I am sure that he doesn't feel that riots that destroyed millions of dollars in property in places such as Ferguson and Baltimore are associated with the Democratic Party or the whiner in chief that encourages the action with supportive statements about "the cause".  

It is a case of selective outrage. 

Harry Reid is one of the biggest idiots from either party. If a Republican met someone one the street and said, "Hello", Reid would say that it is hate filled speech. The guy is really a loon. 

Typically he will take an insane act by a completely loser idiot and blame it on a political party. I am sure that he doesn't feel that riots that destroyed millions of dollars in property in places such as Ferguson and Baltimore are associated with the Democratic Party or the whiner in chief that encourages the action with supportive statements about "the cause".  

Reid, a fine example of what happens without term limits.  This guy is so out of touch with what the American ppl want.  Along with Pelosi, they are 2 of the biggest idiots in Congress.  Typical libtards 

Exactly right...they used this tactic after the Congresswoman in Arizona got shot to "tone down" Sarah Palin's hate filled "targeting" speeches and also on the Tea Party when it gained momentum (remember the inflammatory lower taxes, smaller gov speeches...unacceptable)

It's a poorly veiled attempt to censor Republican's...or anyone the libs disagree with.

It's used on conservative talk show hosts on a daily basis.

Edited by LumRaiderFan

Wonder if Harry Reid will come out and condemn this?

From the article:

The Chicago Sun-Times reported that the posting on worldstarhiphop.com read as follows: "This is my only warning. At 10 a.m. on Monday mourning (sic) I am going to the campus quad of the University of Chicago. I will be armed with a M-4 Carbine and 2 Desert Eagles all fully loaded. I will execute aproximately (sic) 16 white male students and or staff, which is the same number of time (sic) Mcdonald (sic) was killed. I then will die killing any number of white policemen that I can in the process. This is not a joke. I am to do my part to rid the world of the white devils. I expect you to do the same….”

Edited by LumRaiderFan