Thoughts On This...

smitty

This administration never ceases to amaze me.  John Kerry is an absolute idiot.  How are they planning on not " allowing" Iran to fund these terroist groups?  They put these deals in place with absolutely no thought processes as to what problems could arise from them.  This deal with Iran is gonna backfire on them in a big way.  

This administration never ceases to amaze me.  John Kerry is an absolute idiot.  How are they planning on not " allowing" Iran to fund these terroist groups?  They put these deals in place with absolutely no thought processes as to what problems could arise from them.  This deal with Iran is gonna backfire on them in a big way.  

We will stop them with harsh language and telling people that we are displeased. 

We will stop them with harsh language and telling people that we are displeased. 

I know you guys find this unbelievable.  "They won't do that", "It's against the UN resolution" etc.  But for most of us older folks, we used up "unbelievable" some years back.  I don't know a word to cover this.  Incredulous?  Not sure what exact def. of that is.  Guess I'll go with this oldie - fubar. 

@AP: Texas residents fight plan to open Muslim cemetery; mayor calls their worries unfounded:

This is the hidden content, please

Thoughts on this.. 

I find it interesting that Muslims are not buried in caskets.  Wrapped in a sheet, put in grave and buried?  Before we knew better, we'd drain the oil from our cars and pour it on the ground.  That'll get in your groundwater we were told.  Ain't no tree hugger, but didn't want to drink oil, so I quit.  Call me crazy, but I don't want to drink dead Muslim either.  

I know you guys find this unbelievable.  "They won't do that", "It's against the UN resolution" etc.  But for most of us older folks, we used up "unbelievable" some years back.  I don't know a word to cover this.  Incredulous?  Not sure what exact def. of that is.  Guess I'll go with this oldie - fubar. 

​Were you actually responding to my post?

​Were you actually responding to my post?

Yes, in a sense.  I took your post as sarcasm, which is a method many use when they find something unbelievable.  I felt it was a continuation of what you said, from old folks perspective.  Was I wrong?

If I offended you, I apologize.  I make every effort not to do that.  Get on here to enjoy and learn. 

Edited by REBgp

​I can understand their concern.

I can to.  Not only from the health risk, but for intance if you have a Muslim friend who dies & you go to the burial.  Since most of us are totally unfamiliar with their customs, you could do something wrong and end up on a hit list for extremist.  

​Were you actually responding to my post.

I'm still perplexed why you ask this.  My apology still stands, but I'd like to know why you were bothered by it. As I've stated before, I'm relatively new at this stuff, so if I made a breach of etiquette, let me know.  To my amateur eye, my post to your reply seems innocuous. 

I'm still perplexed why you ask this.  My apology still stands, but I'd like to know why you were bothered by it. As I've stated before, I'm relatively new at this stuff, so if I made a breach of etiquette, let me know.  To my amateur eye, my post to your reply seems innocuous. 

​I was just making sure that you understood the sarcasm. :)