Houston Texans

I wonder what you gonna say Thursday when Romo and the Boys take down Dab Newton and the Panthers.

imma celebrate another win then get back on the horn with New Orleans to make sure bountygate is in full effect come Sunday versus the Exans. 

7-9! 

I hope you tell Rex Ryan next week the same thing you told Sean Peyton this week.  Go ahead and pick against us again.  Oh and I hope you enjoy that celebration party....lol

i am, Exans got me free wingstop. One win away from 7 then the losing streak starts. 

7-9!

i got yall beating Buffalo to get to the almighty 7 wins before the losing streak starts lol!!!!! 

7-9!!!!

so you giving us the win against Buffalo, we still have Titans and Jaguars to play those are guaranteed wins, Patriots without Gronk is a toss up, and a showdown with Indy.  Your 7-9 is becoming 10-6 or 9-7.

so you giving us the win against Buffalo, we still have Titans and Jaguars to play those are guaranteed wins, Patriots without Gronk is a toss up, and a showdown with Indy.  Your 7-9 is becoming 10-6 or 9-7.

there is no guaranteed wins in professional sports unless you Golden State. Try again. 

7-9!

let me put it this way there's a 95% chance that the Texans will beat the Titans and Jaguars.   

same percentage you had versus Miami, we know how that went. 

7-9!

For you Mallett fans since I know yall really love the guy so much :) 

@RickyTownQB: Great throwing session w/@QBRyanMallet15 @KeonHatcher4 and @Iam_primetimee4. Learned a lot from Ryan Mallet, Can't wait for spring ball
#WPS

He's in Fayetteville working with our QBs, Town is gonna be a great one, maybe the Exans will draft him in a few years, well, maybe not, yall dont draft QBs, my apologies. 

Buffalo game is really must win.  With games coming up with New England and @ Indy, where the Texans are 0-13 all time, we need to get to 7-5.  I think the Texans are better than the Colts, so maybe this is the year they beat them there.  9-7 is realistic.  Only the Patriots are a sure loss. 

same percentage you had versus Miami, we know how that went. 

7-9!

For you Mallett fans since I know yall really love the guy so much :) 

@RickyTownQB: Great throwing session w/@QBRyanMallet15 @KeonHatcher4 and @Iam_primetimee4. Learned a lot from Ryan Mallet, Can't wait for spring ball
#WPS

He's in Fayetteville working with our QBs, Town is gonna be a great one, maybe the Exans will draft him in a few years, well, maybe not, yall dont draft QBs, my apologies. 

'Boys not drafting qb's killing them.  Now, they gonna get #1 pick and there's not a good one to get.  Lol!  

TJ showed up and beat the Bengals again.  I might have missed it, but where is Mallett.  You had me believing teams were salivating over him, or maybe the other GM's and coaches in the league know better than to sign him.  He shot his own self in the foot.  

@ProFootballTalk: Report: Ravens working out Ryan Mallett

This is the hidden content, please
p14QSB-9Vwb

You might enjoy this article, read it in full. :)

Just a body because flaco hurt.

He couldn't beat out hoyer and he won't beat out schaub. But BG will still root for him...

I wonder if he wasn't a Razorback would bg still be #teamMallet

did you see Pick6 Cotton Swab on monday? Seriously it looked like I was watching an old Exans game. 

Clausen and Mallett would beat him out if the Ravens open up the QB comp but they wont though, too late in the year for it, unless of course they suffer another QB injury.