Deal Done!

smitty

IMO the folks running Iran are either crazy or just fanatics.  The Jews in Israel, having almost been exterminated by the Nazis, are paranoid, and again IMO justifiably so.  And just a glance at a map will show they are not much more than a dot compared to the other countries that surround them.  And virtually all of them want the Israelis dead.  

I wouldn't want to be in between them when the 2 hits the fan. 

Both, mostly bad considering its crazy in a way that most world leaders frown upon.

​If Canada was our sworn enemy and vowed to wipe off the face of the earth, and they were in the process of gaining nuclear weapons, how would it be bad/crazy for the US to try and stop that anyway possible?

Edited by smitty

Not when the U.S., who has completely funded every part of your country, tells you to chill out.

But to prove my point of Israel doing stuff that is generally frowned upon.

This is the hidden content, please

​Now why would Israel want to kill this sweetheart?

And who frowns upon this...the UN?

From the article:

He was also in charge of sensitive areas such as handling relations with the IAEA regarding the suspect 

facility, handled intelligence affairs for the president and was reportedly also in charge of arms transfers from Syria to Hizballah in neighboring Lebanon.

Edited by LumRaiderFan

Not when the U.S., who has completely funded every part of your country, tells you to chill out.

But to prove my point of Israel doing stuff that is generally frowned upon.

​With what funds...US debt in the trillions

How can OBAMA give money to the Iranians when the govt is in debt.   That's a problem. Just like the avg citizen getting more credit cards when they already have maxed out 4 others.  A major problem with our economy/Society.  Abuse money it will abuse you back.

Good Grief!

I wish I hadn't read that article.  Only folks that hate us almost as much as radical Islam is the €#££%< UN.  And we finance them.  I try to imagine in 250 years, how much Historians will be hysterically laughing looking at what we've done to ourselves.