Interesting Story...

smitty

Durn sad story.  Reminds me (ever notice when something happens old people say, REMINDS me) of this book, "No Country for Old Men" (made a movie of it).  Anyway, the Sheriff is reflecting on all the bad things happening since we've gone drug crazy. He thinks, "If I was the Devil, there's nothing better to drag mankind down than drugs".  

I think the old Sheriff was right.  

I know a lot of personal sad stories like this one. I know two (former) lawyers who got addicted to drugs. One was on cocaine and the other was a professional weight lifter and used steroids. One was white and the other was a person of color. They knew better and still did it. I have a former girlfriend who was a cheerleader , smart, ambitious, and got hooked on drugs in college. Thank God she is once again leading a productive life again.

Now Smitty, my question to you is this: What made their lives so different? The choice of drugs, DNA, or ?

I know a lot of personal sad stories like this one. I know two (former) lawyers who got addicted to drugs. One was on cocaine and the other was a professional weight lifter and used steroids. One was white and the other was a person of color. They knew better and still did it. I have a former girlfriend who was a cheerleader , smart, ambitious, and got hooked on drugs in college. Thank God she is once again leading a productive life again.

Now Smitty, my question to you is this: What made their lives so different? The choice of drugs, DNA, or ?

​Not even sure why Race is brought up in this example, addictions/drugs don't care what color you are....

​Blue, according to liberals it has to be DNA.   You know, it's always something or somebody else's fault.   Do you think being gay is in the DNA?   If not, good.  If so, then why not everything else I've said here concerning DNA and behavior??

Edited by smitty