21-5A District Predictions 2015

Just mixin' it up a little cause I'd love nothing more than to see the horseshoes out of the mix. I may have to invest in some Spartan, yellow jacket, 2 Eagles, A wildcat, and some Panther gear!!

You must really want Dayton to lose bad. Most people lose 6 hundy betting on their boys not on the failure of others . Oh well it's your money and SETX will be happy.

Edited by bronco pride

Question=If a all-state powerlifting state champ,who played on D/L,who got the fb(redzone) maybe 5 times=HS career=1 td=Walks on to be a Sooner & sooner than later,starts 3 yrs @Okla @fb=gets sugar bowl ring & 6th rd draft pic @GB Packers=BIG NOW Sign=If that ain't motivation enuff for you Broncos you dreamin of hanging up your cleats/joining military/going to work or getting married or both=the bar is set

Got part of it right=McBride's HS career=talent /skills under utilized,with the draft horses upfront plowing the dist gonna see purple like we used to be.Get the film/ camera ready

I actually think he was utilized too much. He played qb, rb, wr, c, and kr in the games I've seen. Maybe develop more playmakers so they don't go both ways so much. I hear you saying Dayton will run it, but how will you stop it? 

I actually think he was utilized too much. He played qb, rb, wr, c, and kr in the games I've seen. Maybe develop more playmakers so they don't go both ways so much. I hear you saying Dayton will run it, but how will you stop it? 

​Same as back in the day,we'll run it,pitch it,shuffle & throw deep,You ain't seen these Broncos unless you watched how soph/jrs held their own vs Crosbys senior powerlifting graduates.Believe me or not this group of 2,2nd rd losses are itching for some payback.Some clues are trade secrets & we ain't tellin=clue=bring film.w/wide lens camera,Dayt meats gonna dominate line scrimmage 2015

​Groomed in pony ball to be a hs qb & lawd help me his 1st playoff game qb start=most pts 56 in 2014 since G Charles qb days of 07.

You must really want Dayton to lose bad. Most people lose 6 hundy betting on their boys not on the failure of others . Oh well it's your money and SETX will be happy.

Sucka bet on ur end and SETX will be thanking you I'm sure. It wouldn't be interesting picking Crosby anyhow cause that'd be a lock no gamble. Plus, I'm looking forward to wearing my yellow jacket costume in early October at Bronco stadium on the home side, eating me a turkey leg, and watching GP hand the horseshoes their 4th straight district loss!! Oh the "buzzing" in the stadium will be on point!!

Sucka bet on ur end and SETX will be thanking you I'm sure. It wouldn't be interesting picking Crosby anyhow cause that'd be a lock no gamble. Plus, I'm looking forward to wearing my yellow jacket costume in early October at Bronco stadium on the home side, eating me a turkey leg, and watching GP hand the horseshoes their 4th straight district loss!! Oh the "buzzing" in the stadium will be on point!!

Would you like to wager on that one to. I know you just like stirring the pot but I might as well get SETX paid well in the meantime. 

Would you like to wager on that one to. I know you just like stirring the pot but I might as well get SETX paid well in the meantime. 

Wishful thinking, it may only be 3 losses after that night since I have little confidence in the Hills 1920's offense

Not on the 4th straight loss just the GP game. Since you will be there turkey leg in hand and are confident in another Bronco loss why not back it up. 

We'll see I may take u up on that. I recall being on Woodforest last year and without a dropped opening play pick six by GP and 2 special team blunders that's a ball game against a team Crosby hung 60 on!! 

Yeah 38-0 was a real nail biter. 

Plug in ur ol' beta or vhs and watch the tape. Not a reflection of the score. Dayton played sloppy, but GP is also as inept!! Also, Woodforest refers to a street(it's actually off Wallisville but adjacent to WF so I refer to it as such) that GPISD stadium is located...

Plug in ur ol' beta or vhs and watch the tape. Not a reflection of the score. Dayton played sloppy, but GP is also as inept!! Also, Woodforest refers to a street(it's actually off Wallisville but adjacent to WF so I refer to it as such) that GPISD stadium is located...

Yeah whatever it was 38-0 at halftime and yes the game was sloppy. Also I grew up in NS and you are the first to call GP Stadium Woodforest Stadium. I believe the Woodlands play at Woodforest Stadium. But I'm sure that stadium is adjacent to some street to so I'm not sure what you call it.

Mean while back at the ranch - 

Mean while back at the ranch - back up your prediction GP vs  Dayton ( feeling lucky punk)

Yeah whatever it was 38-0 at halftime and yes the game was sloppy. Also I grew up in NS and you are the first to call GP Stadium Woodforest Stadium. I believe the Woodlands play at Woodforest Stadium. But I'm sure that stadium is adjacent to some street to so I'm not sure what you call it.

Woodforest Bank stadium is where Conroe ISD plays. NS stadium is off Wallisville, Woodforest Rd is in North Shore.  

​he's not the first, he's called it that before. ;)