Transgender and transracial

stevenash

I think this is the appropriate place to post this.  I just got this from a friend of mine and it may be pertinent to some of you. 

"I've been thinking about all that is going on these days.  If I shot a buck this coming season and I only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck?  I mean, maybe he had always wanted to be a doe, but thru no choice of his own, he was  born with the physical attributes of a male. Yet on the inside he had always known he was truly female.  I'm just wondering if the game warden will buy it ?"

I think this is the appropriate place to post this.  I just got this from a friend of mine and it may be pertinent to some of you. 

"I've been thinking about all that is going on these days.  If I shot a buck this coming season and I only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck?  I mean, maybe he had always wanted to be a doe, but thru no choice of his own, he was  born with the physical attributes of a male. Yet on the inside he had always known he was truly female.  I'm just wondering if the game warden will buy it ?"

​lol...good one.  I wouldn't suggest trying that one...I doubt game wardens are as progressive as ESPN.

@PzFeed: White man claims he's turning black after liver transplant from African-American donor.

READ:

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

Transracial Lives Matter. 

Lol.  To quote Tom Cruise in A Few Good Men, "And the hits just keep on coming". 

Does the fact that does occasionally grow antlers add any validity to the opposing argument?