Transgender and transracial

stevenash

Stevenash, I know what you are fishing for... Please let me chum the water here. The poster children for these two "classes" you refer to are a 60 year old grandfather with severe mental issues, and a white woman that has lied about everything she has ever done. Why can't we call a spade a spade and get these two clowns some mental help and out of the news?  Did this help, or did I scare the fish off?

• 4 weeks later...

@AP: BREAKING: AP sources: Pentagon finalizing plan to lift ban on transgender individuals in military.

@BreakingNews: Report: Pentagon finalizing plan to lift ban on transgender individuals in military, sources tell @AP

This is the hidden content, please

Hey, this is first thread I'm proud to say I don't understand.  But since I'm inquisitive, I'd like to ask a couple of questions:

1:  is this about a transgender who's a transracial?

2:   About a transracial who's a transgender@

3:  Or is this the time I'm suppose to ask, what came first, the transgender, the transracial, or the egg?

I've lived a pretty long time but I'm not all that familiar with them two words.  Know about eggs though.