Will Grace/Williams combo be better than Dauphine/Martin?

I thought this would be a good topic after looking at some numbers.

Dauphine and Martin had their best year together last season as a junior and senior putting up a combined 327 carries for 2099 and 26 tds.

Williams and Grace played their only season together as a freshman and sophomore and combined for 234 for 1856 yards and 25 tds.

IMO Dauphine will play in the league, he reminds me a lot of an old VA Tech RB named Kevin Jones. I also think Grace might have the most pure game out of all four though.

Who will end up being the best high school tandem of the two?

Did the transfer from Goose Creek get hurt last year? He was very impressive early in the season and then I noticed these other 2 were dominating the carries the rest of the year.

Yes, Allen hurt his ankle. He ended the season with 134 carries for 879 yards. He probably would have had the most burn of the three backs but in a way I'm glad Williams and Grace got some valuable experience. I just hate it hurt Allen's recruitment. The kid was the hardest running back we've had in a while, he's just had trouble staying healthy even when he was at GCM. We have another kid who will be a freshman who is just like him though, he will be on display in Ned on the 27th.

With the stats you provided Williams and grace will be a better high school tandem
Considering they'll play at least 2 more years together. I think Martin and dauphine well be better at the next levels.

I think Williams and Martin will have similar college careers. They play the same game, but I would actually give Williams the nod when it comes to running between the tackles. I think if Williams gets a little bigger he'll actually be a better APB than Martin. Film on the two looks pretty close if you take into consideration it's Craig's freshman tape vs Kam's junior tape.

Craig Williams - http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2530474/craig-sqwirl-williams

Kam Martin - http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1399172/kameron-martin

I think Dauphine is going to be the man if he can stay healthy but don't be surprised if Grace has a BJ Catalon type career in college.