WCF-Rockets vs Warriors

they were up by 9 with 3 an a half left in the game that's plenty of time for the other team to make plays you make it seem like GS was up by 30

GS went up 11 with 2:06 left according to CBS stat tracker. GS then turned the ball over 3 times and missed 3 layups in the last 2 minutes. Hence me saying that they were doing everything they could to give the game away. I can link the stat tracker if you want to look at it.

GS went up 11 with 2:06 left according to CBS stat tracker. GS then turned the ball over 3 times and missed 3 layups in the last 2 minutes. Hence me saying that they were doing everything they could to give the game away. I can link the stat tracker if you want to look at it.

dude like I said that's plenty of time for a team to make plays warriors are good but the rockets can hang with them

Anybody else been frustrated with Terrence Jones???

I have hated on Jones all year and now iam finally done...

1) Soft
2) No Awarness
3) Cant put the ball in an ocean
4) Cant hit layups
5) Cant rebound for ****

Barnes was destroying you on the glass bro grow some balls you are a POWER forward
Get this fool out of here plz

Anybody else been frustrated with Terrence Jones???

I have hated on Jones all year and now iam finally done...

1) Soft
2) No Awarness
3) Cant put the ball in an ocean
4) Cant hit layups
5) Cant rebound for ****

Barnes was destroying you on the glass bro grow some balls you are a POWER forward
Get this fool out of here plz

I understand but who else are you going to put in his spot

Anywho, best of luck to the rockets. I'd like to see them pull it out. The good news for me is I'm a Dallas sports fan, thus only a casual rockets fan, and I like GS as well, so no matter what happens, I have a western conference team to root for in the finals without the possibility of being heartbroken if Houston loses.

Dude idc if paul playing hurt. He played good that series against us anyway. Point is we have pat beverely (1st team all D) and Montijuenes was showing that he can be a really good pf in this league.

I'm done talking bout clippers series. Rockets HAVE to win. Harden needs to show up all 4 quarters and Howard needs to dominate

Another bandwagon fan

Hardly. I'm a mavs fan. I'll pull for the rockets if the mavs are out because they're a texas team (although i do not extend that to the spurs :) ) but I also enjoy watching GS a lot. A bandwagon fan is the guy who hasn't watched the rockets in years and is now tuning in because they're finding some success again.

First I want to state what most already know and that is I'm a Warriors fan. That being said I have tried to stay away from this thread because I don't want to be involved with arguments. I just want to watch good basketball. I have previously said I wanted the Rockets to beat the Clippers to create this series. That was not because I thought it would be easier for us but because truthfully if the a Warriors and Clippers were playing this series then there would be no NBA Finals. They would have killed each other. This should be a good series and yes I am confident that we should win in 5 or 6.

I am posting this a day late but the biggest key for the series in my opinion is Josh Smith. You saw tonight he made some good players but more bad plays. He will be guarded by Draymond a lot and Draymond will do whatever it takes to get under his skin. On defense the Warriors are going to make him defend the guards. If he can not let Draymond get to him and not get lost on the screens the Rockets have a good chance. If not the games will still be close but Warriors should win.

I saw on here where people were saying how Dwight should dominate but Bogut is one of the best post defenders and offensive rebounders in the league. Even if he gets in foul trouble we have Festus and David Lee who shut down Gasol in the last series. Plus Speights if he gets healthy. The Rockets have the young center as well. This makes Smith even more important.

Overall these are both very good and deserving teams. They are both deep and no matter what should provide some very entertaining games.

Josh smith can either be a blessing or a curse. I agree he needs to pass the ball when he is at the top of the key. Rockets beat themselves tonight gs is good but so are the rockets. We didn't get this far without josh smith but he needs to come into game to with a selfless outlook and rely on his teammates to get the rock to the hole. Also curry can't be able to make easy buckets. Rockets can't play sloppy and let a 16 point lead dwindle to nothing they need to adjust and regroup it's only game 1 bring on game 2!!