WCF-Rockets vs Warriors

Houston needs to guard the 3 point line better if they take that away from GS Houston wins this series

Have you seen curry and Thompson much? They can shoot with 3 hands in their face. And if you get too much pressure, they can drive and pass well too. Gonna be a tough series for the rockets.

Have you seen curry and Thompson much? They can shoot with 3 hands in their face. And if you get too much pressure, they can drive and pass well too. Gonna be a tough series for the rockets.

I have seen them play but not much in playoffs and I would rather see them drive than shoot 3s all game that's there bread and butter

I posted that while GS was in the process of blowing a big lead in a short amount of time. Regardless of what happened earlier, at that point, GS was in the process of almost blowing a game after building what should've been an insurmountable lead.

they were up by 9 with 3 an a half left in the game that's plenty of time for the other team to make plays you make it seem like GS was up by 30