Who Is The Next BIGTIME Recruit From SETX?

Y'all probably don't really consider Crosby SETX but y'all mentioned Dayton so I'll mention our '17s also. Manny Netherly (WR) already has four offers including Texas Tech and SMU. Taylor Perry (CB) has an offer from Indiana. We also have Carlos Grace (RB) who will be an FBS recruit in the '17 class.

Y'all probably don't really consider Crosby SETX but y'all mentioned Dayton so I'll mention our '17s also. Manny Netherly (WR) already has four offers including Texas Tech and SMU. Taylor Perry (CB) has an offer from Indiana. We also have Carlos Grace (RB) who will be an FBS recruit in the '17 class.

Grace would look good in black&red in 2016. I got extra mailboxes. 

I consider it SETX and yes Netherly and Perry are studs.

I think Mandel Turner may be the next big recruit out of WOS.  They have finally moved him from the nose to the edge.  Size, Speed, and Talent wise, he should be dominant the next two years.  He will be a 4 year defensive starter on varsity at WOS.  I can't say I have ever seen someone start all 4 years on a Mustangs Defense.  Impressive.

I heard from a reliable source that he has spoke to both of them, and also has been contacted by UT...sounds pretty big time to me, but that's just my opinion!!

To be big-time from SETX I would think you need at least 4 stars and double digit offers from power 5 conference schools. Dylan is probably a middle 2-star right now and we're nearing the end of the Spring evaluation period. Big time are guys like Jamal Charles, Tony Brown, Patrick Hudson, Deionte Thompson, and Deshawn Washington to name a few. I don't even consider Chance Casey big time and he started a few games for the Raiders last year after being a 4 year starter at Baylor, I would put Grayland Arnold in the same boat. Vance McDonald is a prime example that star ranking doesn't matter once you get on campus though.

Silcox won the district's MVP award over Arnold...how does he not fit in with those three?

Silcox is good but Arnold is an absolute game changer. There is nothing he can't do in any of the skill positions. Hell he even kicked off from time to time. Secondly, this will be unpopular but Arnold had to do it dang near by himself and played both ways plus special teams. Silcox had very nice supporting cast...I won't get into names because I don't want start a debate on that front...but nevertheless he was not the Lone Ranger.

I think Mandel Turner may be the next big recruit out of WOS.  They have finally moved him from the nose to the edge.  Size, Speed, and Talent wise, he should be dominant the next two years.  He will be a 4 year defensive starter on varsity at WOS.  I can't say I have ever seen someone start all 4 years on a Mustangs Defense.  Impressive.

Mandel King

Terrell Bernard from La Porte. Not SETX, but plays alot of games there. Soph. Multiple offers already. Baller!
Freshman QB and RB from PAM are studs. Best freshman players I saw.

I hear Baylor has Bernard at the top of their list for their nickel back position. Hope he goes over there with all the 409 kids.