Who Is The Next BIGTIME Recruit From SETX?

Great HS player but coaches won't take a chance on a 5'7 QB who isn't blazing fast and can't play wideout or DB. More of a SFA prospect.

Again, for someone so connected in the recruiting world, I would expect better knowledge of the roster you mentioned.  Here are SFA's current QBs.  The starter is 6'6"

18 Hunter Taylor 6-1 195 QB JR Whitehouse, Texas (Whitehouse) 15 Jake Gnacinski 6-2 220 QB RS FR Keller, Texas (Fossil Ridge) 10 Ben Arbuckle 6-3 185 QB RS FR Canadian, Texas (Canadian) 2 Zach Conque 6-6 234 QB JR Little Rock, Ark. (Catholic)

Again, for someone so connected in the recruiting world, I would expect better knowledge of the roster you mentioned. Here are SFA's current QBs. The starter is 6'6"
18 Hunter Taylor 6-1 195 QB JR Whitehouse, Texas (Whitehouse) 15 Jake Gnacinski 6-2 220 QB RS FR Keller, Texas (Fossil Ridge) 10 Ben Arbuckle 6-3 185 QB RS FR Canadian, Texas (Canadian) 2 Zach Conque 6-6 234 QB JR Little Rock, Ark. (Catholic)

I was wondering when someone would point that out lol I remembered SFA's QB being pretty tall.

I was wondering when someone would point that out lol I remembered SFA's QB being pretty tall.

And his backup, the kid from Whitehouse, is 'only' 6'1" but he led the state of Texas in passing his senior year.  All that to say, you have to be pretty damn good to get looks from any D1 school.  And that includes SFA. :)

Again, for someone so connected in the recruiting world, I would expect better knowledge of the roster you mentioned. Here are SFA's current QBs. The starter is 6'6"

how tall where all these guys as sophomores? Dang it I bet you have no clue. Didn't say they would sign him either said he was a SFA type recruit that means SFA and schools of that nature. Your trying to hard to know something.

Not that 2 inches makes a big difference but he's 5'9. Never cut a guy 2 inches. Lol

Probably still a long shot at that height. Last two short qbs I remember other than Aston Walter are Desmon White who threw for 8k and ran for like another 4k in his career and D'eriq King at Manvel right now who probably has 140 career tds to his name with his senior season still to go. White is a backup receiver and the same might happen to King even though he's regarded a little more highly. Both of those guys played 6A too, it's difficult to get even a d2 scholarship to play qb these days.