HJ vs. Huffman

Well, HJ led the area in Homeruns this season.... Hit homeruns off of D-1 committed pitchers.... More than once.... Who will HJ throw??? The righty who beat Bridge City and LCM or the lefty going to Bossier Parish College????? Aint nobody scared of Huffman....Bring it.. Your gonna get our best, no doubt....

You just gotta love some free entertainment!

My heart says HJ, but my head says Huffman. Wish I could see this one.

Rake1

whats the word on Huffman's pitchers?? overpowering, crafty, etc.

really good crafty lefty with a mid to upper 80's fastball. Heard the kid is nasty on the mound. And I'm not even going to entertain bedelmon post because I never degraded hj by saying huffman is the real deal. I don't understand why he conducts himself in that manner, nor will I ever understand.

Just a little scouting report on Huffman.

Pitching they don't have much ! The crafty left hander is 8-0 this year with a 0.00 E.R.A.

The righty going to pitch for UTSA is also undefeated.

They also have a right handed sophomore who has verbally committed to LSU, he throws low 90's. BellBiz30 if you are still a Dayton fan he is the kid that out pitched their ace this year and no hit them, remember ???

If those three aren't good enough Huffman has three more players that throw mid 80's and would be a starter anywhere in the state.

Hitting wise, top to bottom they hit, they have five players who have hit HR's. Everyone on the team can and will steal bases.

Most of these players will play at the next level, but right now they are focused on one thing, the State Championship !

Bedelmon , HJ is an EXCELLENT team and believe me they have Huffman's full attention.

Just a little scouting report on Huffman.

Pitching they don't have much ! The crafty left hander is 8-0 this year with a 0.00 E.R.A.

The righty going to pitch for UTSA is also undefeated.

They also have a right handed sophomore who has verbally committed to LSU, he throws low 90's. BellBiz30 if you are still a Dayton fan he is the kid that out pitched their ace this year and no hit them, remember ???

If those three aren't good enough Huffman has three more players that throw mid 80's and would be a starter anywhere in the state.

Hitting wise, top to bottom they hit, they have five players who have hit HR's. Everyone on the team can and will steal bases.

Most of these players will play at the next level, but right now they are focused on one thing, the State Championship !

Bedelmon , HJ is an EXCELLENT team and believe me they have Huffman's full attention.

And do not forget the most important fact of them all.......

The head coach wears a visor. :)

Rake1

Well.... Huffman has 2 pitchers that have a 0.00 ERA... A sophomore going to LSU, a senior undefeated going to UTSA, 10 other pitchers throwing 90 plus, 8 kids with 20 homeruns each and their coach wears a visor.... We should just concede the victory and get on to summer vacation... Sounds like sorry ol HJ don't have a chance... Again..... Man, I've NEVER heard that before.....Guess I'll just stay home and watch The Grinch..... Huffman, enjoy your Friday "walk in the park"...

Well.... Huffman has 2 pitchers that have a 0.00 ERA... A sophomore going to LSU, a senior undefeated going to UTSA, 10 other pitchers throwing 90 plus, 8 kids with 20 homeruns each and their coach wears a visor.... We should just concede the victory and get on to summer vacation... Sounds like sorry ol HJ don't have a chance... Again..... Man, I've NEVER heard that before.....Guess I'll just stay home and watch The Grinch..... Huffman, enjoy your Friday "walk in the park"...

Hear we go again, sounds like a clip from this past football season! Some people cant stand the truth, or just don't want to hear it!  Nothing in this thread indicates a "walk in the park" by Huffman except from HJ.... interesting....

I think this game will be better than expected... Looking at Huffman's district it doesn't seem like they had a tough time winning it. I still believe Cash gives HJ their best chance at winning to keep the Falcons off balance.  Good Luck HJ I'm pulling for ya :)

Hear we go again, sounds like a clip from this past football season! Some people cant stand the truth, or just don't want to hear it! Nothing in this thread indicates a "walk in the park" by Huffman except from HJ.... interesting....

Lmao I sure remember the "football game" you are referring to,looking back now I gotta say that was fun times...

I'm not opposed to anyone saying HJ will loose... Its the other crap that goes with it... Our district is much tougher... MUCH TOUGHER... The teams we played in your district were no match... My son no-hit Cleveland, and Cody Cash 1 hit Tarkington.... I'm just saying, we have Grayson Padgett (signed with U of H) and 5 other kids who have hit homeruns off of kids signed with D-1 colleges... I believe we are 2 very evenly matched teams. I have also heard folks say this kid is upper 80's or that kid is lower 90's.... Usually means low 80's and mid 80's.... My son is 6'5" and left handed... Recorded 85-86 at Temple Jr College this past summer, I have the scouting report to prove it... On the mound during a game, he's probably topped out at 81-83.... But when people ask me what he throws, I'm like " he's up around 87"..... We were told Aiden Anderson was low 90's during the summer... Hardest pitch he threw against us was 88.... I'm not knockin that 88, just proving a point... He probably throws more strikes at 86-88 than 90-91.....