John Tyler vs Port Neches Groves

He is a sophomore this season about be a JR. DT will be a SR. All the Sr the signed didn't go to FBS school this season.
My bad one did the 6'5 WR went to UNT.

I know that, hence my post encompassed the CURRENT roster. SR talent isn't the most telling a lot of times. We had one of the most potent offenses in the state in 2013 and had 3 FBS signees but lost in the second round. Last year I believed we signed 12 kids but none FBS and went to the semis. We started a freshman and sophomore at RB last year for instance.

PNG leaves Jeff Co. Can't compete.

But neither can Ned. Only WOS has the athletes to go very deep in the playoffs.

Has PNG got that metal building put up for the football team yet?

Mid County needs to realize great kids, good HS players, tradition and support. Enjoy it.

Oh, they look good too.

I know that, hence my post encompassed the CURRENT roster. SR talent isn't the most telling a lot of times. We had one of the most potent offenses in the state in 2013 and had 3 FBS signees but lost in the second round. Last year I believed we signed 12 kids but none FBS and went to the semis. We started a freshman and sophomore at RB last year for instance.

If you ask me, that put much into the FBS thing. One kids isn't going to always get you to the state game like Allen QB. Most teams win it all without a big name athlete.

Crosby has always had talent but has and is still considered a depressing and horrible place to live. It is well documented that once people in Crosby get jobs they move to Huffman. This will make it difficult to maintain long term viability. Despite the talent Crosby has been historically pathetic.

Crosby has always had talent but has and is still considered a depressing and horrible place to live. It is well documented that once people in Crosby get jobs they move to Huffman. This will make it difficult to maintain long term viability. Despite the talent Crosby has been historically pathetic.

Blame Olin. How many kids from Crosby or Barrett Station somehow made it to Baytown (Lee)?? 

Crosby has always had talent but has and is still considered a depressing and horrible place to live. It is well documented that once people in Crosby get jobs they move to Huffman. This will make it difficult to maintain long term viability. Despite the talent Crosby has been historically pathetic.

This post is completely idiotic. I guess the growth in Crosby is because everyone is moving to Huffman ? I have lived in Crosby for 42 years, have a job, and never once considered moving to Huffman. I know many people in Huffman but can't think of more than one that have moved there from Crosby. Talk about depressing, you have to leave town to go to the grocery store and some citizens there have to pay City of Houston taxes. What the hell would I want to move to Huffman for ? I guess maybe if I couldn't hack it on the Crosby team I might

PNG can't beat 5A playoff teams, JT would roll them consistently. Now a PNG game vs Chapel Hill would be more like it. PNG doesn't currently have the athletes to play with the horses in the DFW and East Texas. However, they might beat you if they can find some thigh pads that fit their tradition.

And the Coogas can't get past my boy Joe Willis and the Cedar Park Timberwolves. Would be a A** spanking every year!!!!

And the Coogas can't get past my boy Joe Willis and the Cedar Park Timberwolves. Would be a A** spanking every year!!!!

. . . And PNG can't get passed district 21-5A, or Nederland. It IS an arse spanking every time they come west. It must suck to truly know that before the season even starts you have no chance of advancing past the first round due to the fact that you will be mauled by Crosby of Dayton for a third consecutive year.

Crosby and Huffmab are the main topics of a JT vs. pNG thread... Crosby gonna rock thus board next few years... Every topic gonna gravitate to those Coogs

We would talk about Ned but you'll probably go 0-3 against us like y'all did last year so we're letting you save it for PNG.

Lol, I took my son to a 7v7 game in Huffman last week. Depressing is an understatement for Huffman. Y'all make Dayton look like the big city. My buddy graduated Huffman in '94 and lives on hole #6 so there are some decent things it. I don't know a single person in Crosby trying to get to Huffman. It's funny how you say you're growing seeing as how y'all dropped back down a division after being continually embarrassed.

This another brilliant example of the academic disparity between Huffman and Crosby. You utilize a quote and then make up something that appeared in your mind. At what point did I say "were growing"? Also, you do understand that the UIL determines classification status?

Given the historical pathetic academic and athletic performance of Crosby it is somewhat predictable that you would find pride in concepts such as "we are bigger than Huffman". You can be bigger than Huffman along with Baytown, Beaumont, and other horrible places. That will still not change the overall superiority of the quality of life in Huffman that is so desired by the employed of Crosby. Your 7 on 7 trip was probably a window shopping trip for your dream home.

This another brilliant example of the academic disparity between Huffman and Crosby. You utilize a quote and then make up something that appeared in your mind. At what point did I say "were growing"? Also, you do understand that the UIL determines classification status?

Given the historical pathetic academic and athletic performance of Crosby it is somewhat predictable that you would find pride in concepts such as "we are bigger than Huffman". You can be bigger than Huffman along with Baytown, Beaumont, and other horrible places. That will still not change the overall superiority of the quality of life in Huffman that is so desired by the employed of Crosby. Your 7 on 7 trip was probably a window shopping trip for your dream home.

Lol, window shopping for a dream home in Huffman??? You really are delusional. The growing comment was in reference to some post you've made on prior threads. I was just referring to how Huffman was slaughtered 78-0 the time they realigned in a district with Crosby when you spoke of our athletic prowess. In reference to education, my economics degree has gotten me a nice window office on the 7th floor overlooking the largest refinery in the United States, if that's pathetic then so be it.

Use some of your own advice next time too. Don't derive a quote from anything I didn't explicitly state. The comment about Huffman moving up and down in size was once again meant to highlight the fact that when you had your chance to prove yourselves the Falcons looked like what may have been one of the worst high school teams I've seen in recent history and toyed with 78-0, very Lumberton like except with far less talent. You subsequently went crawling back to your hole where you could be relevant again, nothing more.

I question the integrity of your "degree". Put your skills developed in your "economics degree" to use and pay attention to what has been stated. I referred to your specific statement: "Its funny how you say you're growing seeing as how y'all dropped back down a division" . Stop making up stories and stop trying to qualify yourself.

I question the integrity of your "degree". Put your skills developed in your "economics degree" to use and pay attention to what has been stated. I referred to your specific statement: "Its funny how you say you're growing seeing as how y'all dropped back down a division" . Stop making up stories and stop trying to qualify yourself.

Then you're going to have to question the Texas A&M economics college that gave it to me. The only thing you need to be qualified to talk on here is a screen name, trust me on that. Once again, the growing comment was in reference was in comment to something you said prior. Once again, it was only brought up in reference to the poor excuse of a varsity that was dissected 78-0 when they got their shot, devoid of talent and athleticism which is still the case today. There's been no stories fabricated.

I know, let's start a thread and call it the Crosby vs Huffman pissing contest. You guys can discuss degrees, office sizes, economic growth and dollar stores all you want.

I agree with you, if just fell for troll bait. I'm done though. Very long offseason.

PNG leaves Jeff Co. Can't compete.

But neither can Ned. Only WOS has the athletes to go very deep in the playoffs.

Has PNG got that metal building put up for the football team yet?

Mid County needs to realize great kids, good HS players, tradition and support. Enjoy it.

Oh, they look good too.

Well said. Our district has been getting weaker and weaker by the year. My honest observation is that the district is a really competitive district at say a 4A level. The changes through the years have basically brought us to a video game style offense with very little defense... It shows come playoff time how competitive we are. WOS is by far the most athletic team from our area... As far as the rest of the garbage being spewed in this post, everyone falls from the top eventually......

Well said. Our district has been getting weaker and weaker by the year. My honest observation is that the district is a really competitive district at say a 4A level. The changes through the years have basically brought us to a video game style offense with very little defense... It shows come playoff time how competitive we are. WOS is by far the most athletic team from our area... As far as the rest of the garbage being spewed in this post, everyone falls from the top eventually......

JT uses the same offense and has had problems stopping the run. Their pass defense has always been one of the best in the state.