John Tyler vs Port Neches Groves

Facts? That's no fun.

PNG has 1 pitcher in Henry for the playoff talent they will face. Other pitcher Vwhatever is good but young.

The kid who is hurt is a real let down but things happen, that's part of the game.

Early out for PNG and Ned

Silsbee will find out how good they are. BC will go a few deep. Landry will leave, but they pull another coach in like Chad, Billy, Sam, etc... Their parents in LL drive that program. That's why the FB and BAskB teams are Not successful.

I believe he's talking football. 

If these two teams played in the preseason for this season with would have won this game?
You can use stats and your personal opinion to make their argument. Bit if has to back up by some facts.

PNG can't beat 5A playoff teams, JT would roll them consistently. Now a PNG game vs Chapel Hill would be more like it. PNG doesn't currently have the athletes to play with the horses in the DFW and East Texas. However, they might beat you if they can find some thigh pads that fit their tradition.

PNG can't beat 5A playoff teams, JT would roll them consistently. Now a PNG game vs Chapel Hill would be more like it. PNG doesn't currently have the athletes to play with the horses in the DFW and East Texas. However, they might beat you if they can find some thigh pads that fit their tradition.

I like looking at teams in SETX that are good and want to play them. Like Nederland in 2012. When they made to semis like JT did that year.

JT wins that one too. Crosby will disintegrate and turn back into Crosby before long. Not title games for Crosby.

Well, we would have to go back 10 years and three coaches for that which is the last time we missed the playoffs. On the other hand when Hiffman came up I think they won a total of 3 games in two years and lost to Crosby by a combined score of 78-0, lol. The only way we'll go backwards is once we go 6A. It's not like we're going to run out of talent and our demographics are improving. There will be no disintegration here, seeing what I have of y'all's program recently it's very possible that Huffman starts getting crushed again.

JT had 0 Kids sign FBS. Most of them Went FCS and other divisions.

Lol, Damion Miller is one of the best young receivers in east Texas and already a 4 star. Braylon Jones has 4 FBS offers at DT. There's two other possible FBS kids on y'all's roster also. We didn't have a kid sign FBS either this year but have 5 kids with offers on the current team and possibly 8 after next year which is what I was alluding to.

Lol, Damion Miller is one of the best young receivers in east Texas and already a 4 star. Braylon Jones has 4 FBS offers at DT. There's two other possible FBS kids on y'all's roster also. We didn't have a kid sign FBS either this year but have 5 kids with offers on the current team and possibly 8 after next year which is what I was alluding to.

He is a sophomore this season about be a JR. DT will be a SR. All the Sr the signed didn't go to FBS school this season.

My bad one did the 6'5 WR went to UNT.