Boxscore

R       H      E

Silsbee            3        6      4

WO-S              1        1      2

WP  Partain

LP   G. Anderson

Silsbee (12-8-2, 8-4)

WO-S  (15-7, 7-5)

Earlier AAW had posted that in this situation WOS would qualify based on a 3-1 record against the other two but their seeding would be based on the tie breaker. Likely a play in where HJ/LCM would play with the winner facing WOS for seeding. That sounds like the best bet to me unless no one actually wants to play.

heard someone at the game say wos was in,must not be the case

I wouldn't believe anything about tiebreakers just yet, haven't heard anything definite. 

Some explanations (Aggies) are pretty dependable but even he said he wasn't totally positive, I believe.

Page 24 UIL 2015 Baseball Manual
(Regular Season Regulations)

*Resolving Ties in Won-Loss Percentage
Districts should outline procedures (before the season begins) for determining playoff representatives in their district.
Definite procedures should be outlined (in writing) to provide orderly facilitation for teams tied in win-loss percentage.
Especially remember to outline a procedure to be used when three teams are tied for second and third place.

Anyone know the District Policy??

Is this is/similiar?

*(3) Exception To Resolve District Ties.

(A) Two Schools Tied. To resolve a two-way tie, the district executive committee may authorize a single
elimination game. The tie breaking game may be in addition to the allowed number of games delineated
above, but may not be played as an exception to the school week limitation.

( B) Three or More Schools Tied. If three or more schools are tied, the district executive committee may authorize
a single elimination tournament in addition to the total number of games and tournaments allowed
for the season.

Yes nothing definite yet. Only thing definite now is that the Tigers found out 8 wins didn't take district ;). I do have to give you that was a pretty good prediction though only one game off. I do think BC would have got 10 wins if they didn't have to play their biggest 3 games of the last 5 in the same week. But that's the breaks, and all it is is a guess now.

WO-S is in by virtue of their 3-1 record against HJ and LC-M which they ended up in 3 way tie at 7-5. They will play the winner of the play in game which has HJ vs. LC-M. The winner will play WO-S for 3rd seed, loser is out.

This was told to me tonight.

Still could be wrong.

Both games will be played at Vidor with first game at 12:00 followed by 2nd game at 3:30pm.

Yes nothing definite yet. Only thing definite now is that the Tigers found out 8 wins didn't take district ;). I do have to give you that was a pretty good prediction though only one game off. I do think BC would have got 10 wins if they didn't have to play their biggest 3 games of the last 5 in the same week. But that's the breaks, and all it is is a guess now.

I stand corrected.  I lost the prediction on a technicality. 

* But throwing Shugart against HF proves my point that even they weren't sure they would take it outright.  lol.

WO-S is in by virtue of their 3-1 record against HJ and LC-M which they ended up in 3 way tie at 7-5. They will play the winner of the play in game which has HJ vs. LC-M. The winner will play WO-S for 3rd seed, loser is out.

This was told to me tonight.

Still could be wrong.

Both games will be played at Vidor with first game at 12:00 followed by 2nd game at 3:30pm.

Good lord what a mess.. Would not want any part of this scenario.

Aggies?  Out of curiosity... Has this ever happened before and how did the formula for tiebreaker come about?

WOW!!! What a great game. Two good pitching performances, on the edge of your set good. WOS G. Anderson 6.1 IP, 10K, 2BB, 6 Hits, 3 runs; P. Roberson .2 IP, 0K, 0BB, 0 hits, 0 runs. Silsbee C. Partain 7 IP, 9 K, 2 BB, 1 hit, 1 run. Silsbee Partain had a no hitter going into the seventh inning with two outs and Rutledge broke it up with a double in right field and stole third and later scored on a called balk. Partain worked out of a jam in the first and fifth innings. Partain helped himself at the plate going 2-3 with two doubles and a run. Silsbee's out field chould have taken the night off as only two balls where hit out there. Silsbee's catcher Gus Tollison had a great night, best catcher in district, called a superb game. He also broke the ice as he lead off the second with a monster blast, and was walked and later scored on a single by M. Youngblood. WOS G. Anderson was hitting the high eighties tonight as he recorded at least a strike out in every inning. The out field was flying around making catches and Lupoint-Teate with a rocket throw, throwing out a Silsbee runner at home plate. Both teams made several errors. These two teams knew what was on the line tonight and it showed. The fans where amazing tonight, loud with a playoff atmosphere. Congrats to the young Tigers on winning 2nd place. Now on to the playoffs. Go Tigers!!!