Texas A&M vs Arizona State

king

• 2 months later...

....and your picks are just the opposite. Should we be surprised now? Lol

​they so full of themselves because of riding the onions of another damn conference its honestly comical and pathetic at the same time. 

My childhood football team is Arkansas, I couldn't give a damn bout what conference they're in, I want them to win the National Championship, riding a conference onion sack doesn't win it. Period. And it doesn't make you bigger than life either (as in football program sense) 

So you think you are unique?  I have been an Aggie fan since childhood - mainly as most if not all my family were Aggie's.

My brother on the other hand did go to Texas and I have tried to root for both teams due to that - but the constant ridicule from Texas fans - well makes that really really hard.

Yes Texas has the storied history - but lately A&M has narrowed the gap greatly and Texas fans give no credit at all.

And it may surprise you that I have picked the opening game with Zona as a toss-up as A&M will be dependent on too many youngsters on he defensive side of the ball - will have to see how they perform.  But yeah I guess that makes me a SEC homer - Would rather be one of those than and anti-Aggie homer that they are abundant on this site.

You haven't been to College Station in a long while.....

​You're just getting a little older Mack. Other than the people from a place like Caldwell or Nederland you won't find hardly any young males around the state that rave about the coeds at A&M. I would also throw A&M in front of Lubbock but the schools in major metropolitan areas like UH, Texas, SMU, UTA, UTSA, TCU and North Texas smother A&M in that category. Very low cankle and under-arm roll ratio at those places compared to College Station. A 9 grazing the pasture at College Station is a 6 in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houston. A&M girls do drink the most and are the most fun after midnight though.

​You're just getting a little older Mack. Other than the people from a place like Caldwell or Nederland you won't find hardly any young males around the state that rave about the coeds at A&M. I would also throw A&M in front of Lubbock but the schools in major metropolitan areas like UH, Texas, SMU, UTA, UTSA, TCU and North Texas smother A&M in that category. Very low cankle and under-arm roll ratio at those places compared to College Station. A 9 grazing the pasture at College Station is a 6 in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houston. A&M girls do drink the most and are the most fun after midnight though.

You are off on Lubbock.  Tech girls are at or near the top in the state.  Part of the reason I have always guessed is that of the big schools, it may be the easiest to get into.  Percentage wise, it's pretty impressive.  

As for A&M, you have to realize when you are used to getting your dates from your animal husbandry subjects, any female looks good.  Have to get inside the mind of the gomer to understand the gomer. 

You aren't worth arguing with because obviously you have no clue what you are talking about

This is the hidden content, please

http://www.chatsports.com/rumors-humor/a/The-Top-7-Colleges-With-The-Hottest-Girls-10-204-3157

You aren't worth arguing with because obviously you have no clue what you are talking about

​Lol, A&M make the list for one girl that won Miss America 15 years ago . The list you posted proved my point, 95% of the hot coeds will be from ASU which is #1 on the list.

I'm telling you from first hand experience. I used to go party with Johnny Jolly when he went to A&M so I've been around the groupie girls and one of my wife's best friends is in one of those sororities so we would road trip sometime to visit her and be around those girls too. I used to go to Austin to watch and visit my cousin Barrett Matthews when he played for Texas. My cousin Christian Matthews who played for Kansas played qb at Arl. Bowie which played their home games on UTA's campus. We went to Denton several times a semester to attend frat parties, etc. I can keep going but I think you get my drift. I've been to every FBS/FCS campus in Texas except UTEP and I'm telling you A&M is down the list. Having 50k+ students also helps Ag get on that list but as far as the ratio goes A&M is no competition for even places like Texas State.   

​Lol, A&M make the list for one girl that won Miss America 15 years ago . The list you posted proved my point, 95% of the hot coeds will be from ASU which is #1 on the list.

I'm telling you from first hand experience. I used to go party with Johnny Jolly when he went to A&M so I've been around the groupie girls and one of my wife's best friends is in one of those sororities so we would road trip sometime to visit her and be around those girls too. I used to go to Austin to watch and visit my cousin Barrett Matthews when he played for Texas. My cousin Christian Matthews who played for Kansas played qb at Arl. Bowie which played their home games on UTA's campus. We went to Denton several times a semester to attend frat parties, etc. I can keep going but I think you get my drift. I've been to every FBS/FCS campus in Texas except UTEP and I'm telling you A&M is down the list. Having 50k+ students also helps Ag get on that list but as far as the ratio goes A&M is no competition for even places like Texas State.   

​Texas State? Now we're talkin'....

A&M is the biggest school in the state and its in a smaller city.  You can't really compare it to Houston or DFW where everyone is spread out.  A&M has almost 60,000 students, tack on the 15,000 at Blinn that roughly gives you 37,500 college girls in a city that's 50 sq miles.  Don't take my word for it.  Go to Northgate on a Friday night and see for yourself.