2015 Texas A&M Aggies.

king

So both Kyle and Kyler are transferring out, so who's playing Qb in the bowl game?

So both Kyle and Kyler are transferring out, so who's playing Qb in the bowl game?

you haven't heard? Jake Hubenek will start in bowl game. Over on the Aggie website they are calling him the next Aaron Rodgers, seriously. Aggies!! You just have to shake your head sometimes.. .lol

Ags are 8-4 and the sky is falling

tu is 5-7 and happy.  They sent the Calvery to beg a mid major co-OC of a 6-6 team to be their new OC even though he's never called plays.   That should work out well.  

maybe Coach  Sumlin can get Watson to coach qb's

not many qb's get one on one coaching. 

and

as for me and my house,

We are glad Aggies chose to leave. 

you haven't heard? Jake Hubenek will start in bowl game. Over on the Aggie website they are calling him the next Aaron Rodgers, seriously. Aggies!! You just have to shake your head sometimes.. .lol

I think calling Jake (or any player for that matter) anything but unproven until he plays is a stretch - but it is not like Jake has not performed on the field - while it was a JUCO he completed 65% of his passes for over 4,000 yards and had 47 TD passes and only 9 Int - not too bad.

I think calling Jake (or any player for that matter) anything but unproven until he plays is a stretch - but it is not like Jake has not performed on the field - while it was a JUCO he completed 65% of his passes for over 4,000 yards and had 47 TD passes and only 9 Int - not too bad.

He was very good in high school, but we have heard that before 

This is nonsense. We're not happy, because no matter how far they go away, we still can't rid ourselves of the mouth breathers. 

And they're not happy because they're fixing to have to play next year's $EC schedule without their beloved 5* QB's. I'm sure that will go over like a fart in church.

At any rate, if we still have to listen to their crap, at least play the game. It's still one of the few hated rivalries in college sports. And this week has made me realize just how much I appreciate aggy tears.

This is nonsense. We're not happy, because no matter how far they go away, we still can't rid ourselves of the mouth breathers. 

And they're not happy because they're fixing to have to play next year's $EC schedule without their beloved 5* QB's. I'm sure that will go over like a fart in church.

At any rate, if we still have to listen to their crap, at least play the game. It's still one of the few hated rivalries in college sports. And this week has made me realize just how much I appreciate aggy tears.

"WE CAN"T RID OURSELVES OF THE MOUTH BREATHERS" - REALLY!!!!!!!!

Interesting that you posted this on a A&M thread - the reality is that it looks us that can't get rid of ya'll

It is impolite to gloat, shovel ;)

I didn't really mean it as gloating. As a Texan, I hate to see both our premier programs in such a mess. I honestly believe both teams would be ok if the big donors and reagents stayed out of it. I'm anxious to see both ships righted.

As a T-shirt fan,  I guess it's gloating to say Roll Tide!