2015 Texas A&M Aggies.

king

I say 9-3. Defense should be better with a year experience plus Chavis. Offense should be Better with Kyle Allen having a year under his belt. A&M really isn't losing a whole lot except Kennedy and Ogbuehi on offense.

Mississippi schools will come back to earth
LSU and Arizona St will be a toss ups
Need to beat 1 of the Alabama schools or Arkansas
South Carolina and Mizzou will be tough

I say 9-3. Defense should be better with a year experience plus Chavis. Offense should be Better with Kyle Allen having a year under his belt. A&M really isn't losing a whole lot except Kennedy and Ogbuehi on offense.

Mississippi schools will come back to earth
LSU and Arizona St will be a toss ups
Need to beat 1 of the Alabama schools or Arkansas
South Carolina and Mizzou will be tough

Don't play Mizzou in 2015. Vandy is the other cross divisional game.

Their schedule is a follows
vs Arizona St. (at NRG Stadium in Houston)
vs Ball St.
vs Nevada
vs Arkansas (at AT&T Stadium)
vs Miss. St.
BYE
vs Alabama
at Ole Miss
vs South Carolina
vs Auburn
vs Western Carolina
at Vanderbilt
at LSU

Only 3 true road games but it seems like A&M has played better on the road under Kevin Sumlin. If they can recapture the home field Kyle can and should be I can see 9-3 with an outside shot at 10-2

Well we should be 5-0 heading into the bye week...then comes the hard stretch starting off with Bama...I say we go 5-2 in the last 7 games...

Aggies 10-2...very reasonable

They aint beating Arkansas next season and Arizona St is a scary team to start the season off with. 

I easily see 6 losses on that schedule now that I look at it. ASU, Arkansas, MSU, Bama, Ole Miss and LSU.

MSU, Bama, & Ole Miss lose a lot from this year...granted Bama just seems to reload. I Wanna say MSU loses 13 starting seniors and Bama and Ole Miss lose 10 a piece...that's not counting underclassmen like Amari Cooper who are assured to declare. That being said I have A&M losing 3 outta Arky, Bama, Auburn & LSU. If Chavis can shape up the D then they have a shot at surprising 1 more from that group but that remains to be seen. Arkansas very well may win the West...they look scary

Aggies won't lose 6 games as that would mean they've gotten worse; and that ain't happening...don't be a hater. 

Assume for the ASU game to be very similar to the South Carolina game from last season...Ags 48-20

Assume for the Arkansas game to be not as close as last season's OT game... Ags 42-24

Ags won't drop 12 passes in the Miss St game again...Ags 41-20

Ball St & Nevada...well, no explanation needed...

Texas A&M Aggies 5-0 heading into the bye...mark it down!

Aggies won't lose 6 games as that would mean they've gotten worse; and that ain't happening...don't be a hater. 

Assume for the ASU game to be very similar to the South Carolina game from last season...Ags 48-20

Assume for the Arkansas game to be not as close as last season's OT game... Ags 42-24

Ags won't drop 12 passes in the Miss St game again...Ags 41-20

Ball St & Nevada...well, no explanation needed...

Texas A&M Aggies 5-0 heading into the bye...mark it down!

How will ASU and SC be similar?