2015 Texas A&M Aggies.

king

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think you almost have to pencil in a de-commitment from Bowman Sells at Lucas Lovejoy. It says Sells is supposed to be an early enrollee but I don't think he's signed his financial aide agreement yet. Hopefully Hermann doesn't run into the same problem A&M had at the qb position. I don't think there's any argument he has the best crop of qbs on campus/signed/committed in the state.

Greg Ward is on campus and should've gotten some Heisman consideration IMO. Kyle Allen, which was the #1 pro-style prospect in the country, is transferring in. For the 2016 class he has Bowman Sells, who has Clemson and Ohio St. offers, committed. He also has D'Eriq King a.k.a., Kyler Murray south, committed. For the 2017 class he has Jaylon Moscorro committed.

Herman has accumulated an embarrassment of riches not seen at UH since the Bill Yoeman days. I know Aggie would sell their mascot to get him in College Station but I'm not so sure he views it as a better job than the one he already has.  

Houston won the 3 corner QB lottery.

Do not know where or how Kyle Allen will fit into Houston's plans but feel he will be a beneficial part of the Cougar program - also think he is the best QB of the 3.

A&M got what it needed with Trevor Knight even if he does just end up a back-up - if the article was right he is a field house leader and A&M needs that badly at the moment.

Oklahoma has the biggest wildcard of the bunch as his range is from Heisman winner all the way to total flop and a fieldhouse problem.

Wish them all the best and hope they all succeed in their new schools.

5 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think you almost have to pencil in a de-commitment from Bowman Sells at Lucas Lovejoy. It says Sells is supposed to be an early enrollee but I don't think he's signed his financial aide agreement yet. Hopefully Hermann doesn't run into the same problem A&M had at the qb position. I don't think there's any argument he has the best crop of qbs on campus/signed/committed in the state.

Greg Ward is on campus and should've gotten some Heisman consideration IMO. Kyle Allen, which was the #1 pro-style prospect in the country, is transferring in. For the 2016 class he has Bowman Sells, who has Clemson and Ohio St. offers, committed. He also has D'Eriq King a.k.a., Kyler Murray south, committed. For the 2017 class he has Jaylon Moscorro committed.

Herman has accumulated an embarrassment of riches not seen at UH since the Bill Yoeman days. I know Aggie would sell their mascot to get him in College Station but I'm not so sure he views it as a better job than the one he already has.  

You know their mascot has not been for sell since they shut down the Chicken Ranch. 

35 minutes ago, OldTimer said:

Houston won the 3 corner QB lottery.

Do not know where or how Kyle Allen will fit into Houston's plans but feel he will be a beneficial part of the Cougar program - also think he is the best QB of the 3.

A&M got what it needed with Trevor Knight even if he does just end up a back-up - if the article was right he is a field house leader and A&M needs that badly at the moment.

Oklahoma has the biggest wildcard of the bunch as his range is from Heisman winner all the way to total flop and a fieldhouse problem.

Wish them all the best and hope they all succeed in their new schools.

Don't think Murray will ever come close to H trophy. 

• 3 weeks later...