2015 Texas A&M Aggies.

king

From the chief:
"The third year of me being the coordinator at Tennessee, we won an SEC championship, the fourth year we played for and won a national championship. LSU, the fourth year, we played for a national championship. We are as talented now as when I was at Tennessee or when I went to LSU. We will be improved, there's no question about that. It's not a lack of talent. We have work to do, but we have talent that fits places in our scheme."

...and if all else fails, we are the 19th toughest school to gain admittance into in Texas.  Which, coincidentally, puts us near the top of the SEC.  So we have that going for us, which is nice... 

...and if all else fails, we are the 19th toughest school to gain admittance into in Texas.  Which, coincidentally, puts us near the top of the SEC.  So we have that going for us, which is nice... 

A&M will be known as a bball/track school within 5 years. 

I guess we are resulting go education smack talk now that your school isn't relevant in football anymore.

I guess we are resulting go education smack talk now that your school isn't relevant in football anymore.

We will always be relevant in football.  It's only a matter of time, but you already know that.  Fortunately, when we are on top we win and play for national championships.  Some have to pound their chest and consider themselves relevant when they finish tied for 7th or 9th in their conference.  In other words, whether it's football or education, you will always be little brother.  Sorry sport :(

We will always be relevant in football.  It's only a matter of time, but you already know that.  Fortunately, when we are on top we win and play for national championships.  Some have to pound their chest and consider themselves relevant when they finish tied for 7th or 9th in their conference.  In other words, whether it's football or education, you will always be little brother.  Sorry sport :(

This is a good read from the USA Today.  I guess 1 championship in 40 years keeps you relevant.  

This is the hidden content, please

This is a good read from the USA Today.  I guess 1 championship in 40 years keeps you relevant.  

what does none in the last 75 years make you?

But, even with a subpar aggy education, is it your contention that only the teams that win it all are relevant?  If not, how many top 10 finishes does Texas have in the last 20 years?  How many schools have more?  Relevance must be a short list..

• Texas ranks 1st in total appearances in the BCS Standings with 105 weekly appearances since the rankings began in 1998.
  • Texas holds the NCAA record of most consecutive weeks ranked at 162 from the 2000–2010 seasons.

Hopefully that helps you this season. How have they been doing in the rankings since 2010?

ND has the richest shoe deal right now at $9M a year (when UA signed them to a 9 year/$90M deal). 

Texas, meanwhile, is involved in a bidding war at the moment. UA has currently offered Texas $15M a year (a little over double the Aggies' deal, which makes sense).  However, I heard from a very reliable source that Nike has let it be known that UA does not have enough money to outbid them for their prized program.  We shall see...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess in the deleted thread that you started.

This thread has always been here for you to post your Aggie news.

No sense in having two 2015 Texas A&M threads.

thx

I agree no sense having two. 

I was trying some test posts this morning. 

There are some posters who never post for their school. I was trying to see what it felt like. 

It does  not make me feel good to only post for other teams. Smh

I will never figure it out.