2015 Texas A&M Aggies.

king

Aggies won't lose 6 games as that would mean they've gotten worse; and that ain't happening...don't be a hater.

Assume for the ASU game to be very similar to the South Carolina game from last season...Ags 48-20

Assume for the Arkansas game to be not as close as last season's OT game... Ags 42-24

Ags won't drop 12 passes in the Miss St game again...Ags 41-20

Ball St & Nevada...well, no explanation needed...

Texas A&M Aggies 5-0 heading into the bye...mark it down!

I don't know why you would assume the arkansas game would be easier for the Ags next year. Some will be picking them to win the west. Not saying A&M can't win the game but I don't think it will be a picnic. Then again, they just kicked the crap out of us so maybe I'm still shell shocked ;)

I don't know why you would assume the arkansas game would be easier for the Ags next year. Some will be picking them to win the west. Not saying A&M can't win the game but I don't think it will be a picnic. Then again, they just kicked the crap out of us so maybe I'm still shell shocked ;)

Imma make sure all things are a go for that one in Arlington. ;)

Payback is a………… 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like another one afraid of the competition.

"Texas A&M WR Laquvionte Gonzalez. Loved watching him when he was at Cedar Hill. Interested to see where he'll land". https://twitter.com/ixGONZALEZxi/status/590215022204178432…

He couldn't really catch the football which is kind of a problem for a receiver. I'm surprised you missed the decommittment of Tyrie Cleveland and suspension of Speedy last week. The Aggies are doomed

He couldn't really catch the football which is kind of a problem for a receiver. I'm surprised you missed the decommittment of Tyrie Cleveland and suspension of Speedy last week. The Aggies are doomed

Timing I think is interesting with the Spring practices being over and I think he did see his position on the depth chart - might have affected his decision.  ;)

Timing I think is interesting with the Spring practices being over and I think he did see his position on the depth chart - might have affected his decision. ;)

Kirk passed him up and he saw the writing on the wall in spring practice. A&M signed 6 receivers in 2013 and with Quiv leaving only 2 of them are left. On the bright side, that is the one position the Ags can afford some attrition. If they keep bringing in 5 or 6 WR a year for 4 starting spots they are bound to lose some.

Their 2013 class that ranked #9 in the country has been a pretty bad recruiting class all around. A couple of starters that rob drug dealers at gunpoint, a kid that steals from his teammates, Trill, and a handful of receivers are gone just to name a few.

Still have not had 9 players kicked from the team yet  :D

Imagine if K Sum had any rules or regulations.

On a side note, Kyler has had a marginal baseball season. Sounds like he has been nursing an injury. You guys will probably get him on campus now. Better alert Adidas to ship some youth sized equipment.

Imagine if K Sum had any rules or regulations.

On a side note, Kyler has had a marginal baseball season. Sounds like he has been nursing an injury. You guys will probably get him on campus now. Better alert Adidas to ship some youth sized equipment.

Matt Davis. All im gonna say.