2015 Texas A&M Aggies.

king

It is good to see that there are still down to earth talented athletes in the world were talented athletes are normally spoiled rotten, privileged and problem causing members of civilization.

I just also love that he is an Aggie - as a player and it seems as a person.

I totally agree with top paragraph!

I really don't know how to respond to the second. 

I totally agree with top paragraph!

I really don't know how to respond to the second. 

Her brother's keeper

Texas A&M coaches call Brea their ace recruiter for bringing Myles to campus, a claim she disputes.

"I really didn't do anything," she said. "I wanted him to be happy. I said, 'Go wherever you want, except Texas.' That was just our running joke."

Lookie lookie

This is the hidden content, please

you do realize when Saban says this, he is mocking you cause bama still won!!

whoopgagcrotchgrabsputter

Sorry Backer - but read this 3 times and never felt that he was mocking - even some of this players made comments about the atmosphere at Kyle Field and how loud it was.

They won yes - but I have a different take on the comments and do not feel he was "mocking" at all.

Sorry Backer - but read this 3 times and never felt that he was mocking - even some of this players made comments about the atmosphere at Kyle Field and how loud it was.

They won yes - but I have a different take on the comments and do not feel he was "mocking" at all.

sorry OT

he was, the greatest home field advantage in college football and still unable to win the big games at home. 

And Saban never wanted to come to Austin. 

Weren't looking too good everytime the camera would show Murray after each statement made about Allen and how bad he was playing. Or showing sumlin on camera also. He looked as if he had no clue what to do. Blank stare most of the time as if in a stupor. He checked out.

The game announcers don't need to be putting kids down like that. If they wanted to rip someone, it should've been the head coach and oc.

If I'm watching this game as a recruit or parent, I'd be concerned with what I saw.

Weren't looking too good everytime the camera would show Murray after each statement made about Allen and how bad he was playing. Or showing sumlin on camera also. He looked as if he had no clue what to do. Blank stare most of the time as if in a stupor. He checked out.

The game announcers don't need to be putting kids down like that. If they wanted to rip someone, it should've been the head coach and oc.

If I'm watching this game as a recruit or parent, I'd be concerned with what I saw.

Yeah - bad times for the Aggie's - such a good thing that it has not happened to Texas this year - OH WAIT it has and in may very well be like the looks on Strong's face and Texas players faces when the camera showed them during the Notre Dame and TCU games - and the looks on players and Strong's faces after the Top 10 plays that ended the Cal and Okie State games - very likely did wonders for recruiting as well.  And better hope the camera stays off the sidelines during the Baylor game as well.

Oh yeah and I am sure the camera showing the mass exodus by Texas fans at half time of the TCU game were not good for recruiting as well.

Must've hit a nerve.

There was no reason for the announcers to keep bashing Kyle Allen's performance and then going to Murray on the sideline. As far as how Sumlin looked on camera, it was like he didn't want to be there. 

I wouldn't have waited 'til halftime to make my way to the exit at the TCU game. Well, actually if I had spent the money on tickets, gas, hotel, food, etc., I would've stayed. I'm sure there have been games where other fan bases have left early. You're correct OT when u say Texas fans leave mighty early, or don't even show up.

Texas hasn't been very good at all for awhile, but it appears they are making progress, or so it seems. Guess we'll see how it all plays out.

As far as to my previous post, I was just making an observation. And it all goes back to the broadcasters and their comments during the game. Which most certainly did injustice to Allen, Murray, Sumlin, and ATM.

Yeah - bad times for the Aggie's - such a good thing that it has not happened to Texas this year - OH WAIT it has and in may very well be like the looks on Strong's face and Texas players faces when the camera showed them during the Notre Dame and TCU games - and the looks on players and Strong's faces after the Top 10 plays that ended the Cal and Okie State games - very likely did wonders for recruiting as well.  And better hope the camera stays off the sidelines during the Baylor game as well.

Oh yeah and I am sure the camera showing the mass exodus by Texas fans at half time of the TCU game were not good for recruiting as well.

that game was in Ft. Worth.