SECond to none

team first

Yes the SEC is having a bad post season and the top level of the teams (Bama, Ole Miss, Miss State) have let SEC fans down.

But you have to look behind and see who is posting the real anti-SEC rhetoric - its the Big 12 teams fans who (Buddy Garrity is excluded since he is an Oregon fan) - with the notable exception of TCU - cannot post about the positive end of the year due to the Big 12's 1-4 showing so far.

I can post anything I want. The whole problem is the sec thumps their chest way too much about being the best there is, but when it comes down to it, they are average or less.

Do you think the Big XII fans might be enjoying this due to the Ags constantly reminding them about how much better the sec is? You can' t have it both ways. No one said the Big XII would beat everybody in their bowl games, but from what I have seen, TCU can play with anybody!

Big XII still has some games left to play.

Yes the SEC is having a bad post season and the top level of the teams (Bama, Ole Miss, Miss State) have let SEC fans down.

But you have to look behind and see who is posting the real anti-SEC rhetoric - its the Big 12 teams fans who (Buddy Garrity is excluded since he is an Oregon fan) - with the notable exception of TCU - cannot post about the positive end of the year due to the Big 12's 1-4 showing so far.

UT fan, not a Big XII. This year, both sucked.