SECond to none

team first

I was just informed by a co-worker that aTm will, without a doubt, win the SEC-

"The Aggies are going to win the SEC this year!!!

This is the year to do it. Bama should take a step back. LSU can’t score. The Aggies will have as much talent as anyone in the conference. Home and Away sets up nicely, the Ags are gonna surprise this year. You watch…"

Drug testing has been requested.

I was just informed by a co-worker that aTm will, without a doubt, win the SEC-

"The Aggies are going to win the SEC this year!!!

This is the year to do it. Bama should take a step back. LSU can’t score. The Aggies will have as much talent as anyone in the conference. Home and Away sets up nicely, the Ags are gonna surprise this year. You watch…"

Drug testing has been requested.

That thought might change after Arkansas takes their arse behind Jerrah's woodshed. 

He must have some pull with the Nielsen Ratings people to get them to fabricate numbers.

"Fan base" is a mythical number. I look at the kids in our hall and sure they wear more aggie stuff these days. Does not make them "fans" of the university.

It's kind of like the Navy getting a jump in recruiting numbers after the movie "Top Gun" came out. Then, those guys find out Kelly McGillis does not really work there. Once the Manziel Effect coolness factor and K Sum gets "reassigned", things will be back to normal in the universe.