Gilmer 35 West Orange-Stark 25/Final

WOSgrad

Griff I stopped paying attention to post count long time ago, I let bitter ppl point it out now. Let that hurt go bro. 

Bitter about your post count? Good grief, man. Your thought process is on a different planet. I give up trying to explain this. I expected better than a juvenile response. My mistake. 

Nevermind. 

Bitter about your post count? Good grief, man. Your thought process is on a different planet. I give up trying to explain this. I expected better than a juvenile response. My mistake. 

Nevermind. 

But you the only one bringing that up. Hmmmmmm… 

Some of yall are delusional! To say Gilmer should've hung 60 blah blah give me a break WOS punched them in the mouth the first half and Gilmer didn't know what hit them. Maybe that was the worst Gilmer has played all season but did yall watch the same second half as I did? BY FAR the worst second half the Stangs have played all season. I witness 2 evenly matched teams, tale of 2 halves, bounces did go WOS way, it happens. Gilmer is a heck of a team, but taking credit away from WOS and the team they had this year is asinine.

Now that I think about it, I'm not buying the "Gilmer played the worst half all season" statement. When a defense stops you on big 3rd downs and 4th downs, has plenty of pass breakups, smothers your run game, and gets after your QB, that's not a bad half for Gilmer, WOS just came out and played Chain Gang defense, credit the best defense you've seen all year. As for the second half, we made the mistakes (3 turnovers). Gilmer capitalized on every single mishap in that second half and thats what Championship teams do, but spoon fed point to the Buckeyes.

Anyone who disagrees with WOS fantasy land is a "troll". When a WOS poster is unable to make a defense of their position they default to the "troll" defense.

You know I've read all of your arguing with several posters on here and have stayed out of it, keeping my opinions to myself. However, I do think you enjoy making statements to deliberately provoke some people.  Its almost like you enjoy creating hate and discontent on here. 

I have seen some fans giving credit to the other team but still those who won't. That's a shame these were two very good teams with opposite strengths. The WOS defense came out in the first half and did just what it does shut the opponents offense down. The WOS offense did more in that half than anyone would have expected. In the second half Gilmers got the early momentum and never looked back. WOS had too many players going both ways and tired out. A dropped pass on a series that could have got them a little momentum and the Mustangs never got a better chance. I don't buy that either team played their worst half or any of that other bs. Those bad half a were largely caused by the other team. The better team that day won, maybe another game would have another outcome maybe not. WOS big problem in overcoming Gilmer in any match up with those two may have primarily been using several players both ways. I have felt that way about my Tigers quite often.

. I have never seen or read a post that said that

Oh yea? Well these posts occurred on this very same thread....a few pages back....

Honestly coaching wasnt a factor at all for them. They had the game won. They gave the game away. Dropped balls, fumbles , etc. yes gilmer won but WOS was the better team. They made costly mistakes
- wosfan1990

Gilmer is not the better team, but they won this one.
- XX Man

Thoughts?

Oh yea? Well these posts occurred on this very same thread....a few pages back....

Honestly coaching wasnt a factor at all for them. They had the game won. They gave the game away. Dropped balls, fumbles , etc. yes gilmer won but WOS was the better team. They made costly mistakes
- wosfan1990

- XX Man

Thoughts?

Hmmmmm…… 

- wosfan1990

- XX Man

Thoughts?

Lolz

- wosfan1990

- XX Man

Thoughts?

Is that ALL you can come up with!  Lol!!! Its their own opinion! you and BG ought to go to smoakey and see what they posted since you both want to be the PC police!

Is that ALL you can come up with!  Lol!!! Its their own opinion! you and BG ought to go to smoakey and see what they posted since you both want to be the PC police!

PC police?  Lmao

He pointed out what you said you haven't seen and now its PC police lol. 

+1 for Soulja 

Those comments are harmless, JMO, I could understand if the comments were way out of line but man u both need to read post by Gilmer fans or those who claim to be Gilmers fans talk about WOS and their posters. We sugar coat things compared to them. But hey lets not pretend you and bmtsoulja1 are fans of WOS! Lol Not everyone is a believer!

Those comments are harmless, JMO, I could understand if the comments were way out of line but man u both need to read post by Gilmer fans or those who claim to be Gilmers fans talk about WOS and their posters. We sugar coat things compared to them. But hey lets not pretend you and bmtsoulja1 are fans of WOS! Lol Not everyone is a believer!

*sigh*